30

They entered the home. Dave is passed out on the couch. A few bottles of alcohol on the table. Jennifer nowhere to be seen.

"He must've got drunk once Jennifer dropped him off." Krist acknowledged as he shuts the front door.

Kurt's takes off his shoes. "Yeah, that's the obvious." He replied. Keeping an arm around his stomach as he grunted softly.

Krist sighed, he turned his attention to the blonde. He lowered his head and whispered into the frontman's ear.

"Go upstairs and rest in bed.i I'll come up there and bring your aspirin."

Kurt huffed. He pulled his head back and nodded his head. "What about the important thing..? You have to tell me?" He asked.

Krist bit the inside of his cheek. He wiped his hands on his pants. Since they began to get clammy again from nervousness. He avoided this.

"Um, we can talk about it in the morning." Krist replied. Kurt blinked. He pointed his hand to the clock.

It read 6:23AM. Kurt smiled. "It is, morning." Krist internally panicked. He forced a smile on his face. "Oh...right. so it is."

Kurt rolled his blue eyes. He groaned. "C'mon! My darkest secret was revealed to you. Why can't you tell me, yours?" He complained.

Krist sighed. He really wants his feelings acrossed. So desperately now. He gave in. His hazel eyes looking at the frontman's lips.

"Okay! Okay. First, let's help your stomach. Then, we can talk about this. Okay?" Krist acknowledged.

Kurt nodded. Grumbling, "Fine. But you better tell me this damn dirty secret of yours. Since mine was practically exposed to you." He sneered.

Krist forced a smile. He nodded his head slowly. "I will. Now head upstairs. I'll meet you up there."

Kurt crossed his arms. "Why can't you tell meeee?" He whined, dragging out the "e" sound in a high-pitched whine.

But Krist hushed him. Placing his large pointer finger over Kurt's lips. "Shh, remember? Dave is asleep."

Kurt blushed once he noticed where Krist's finger is. Jokingly he licked it, this resulted into Krist's face turning red.

"Yeah, I know." Kurt replied softly. He then walked upstairs. Leaving Krist with a flustered face.