16

1:40AM, read the clock in the main living room. Dave is passed out now on the couch, rather than the chair.

The magazine dangling in his hands but it eventually fell onto the floor. It remained opened on a random article.

Krist walked down the stairs. He chuckled softly. His hair is wet since he took a shower to distract himself from his thoughts.

Putting his hands into his grey sweatpants pockets, he walked himself to the kitchen. His top half shirtless.

He hummed softly as he opened the fridge. Taking out a bottle of alcohol. Then, shuts the fridge door softly.

Flicking on the light switch in the kitchen, the living room remained dark besides the Television playing MTV in the background.

Krist unscrewed the alcohol bottles cap. He then flicked it into the garbage. He takes a sip of the booze.

Feeling the burn crawl down his throat. He smiled and took another swig of it.

Sighing tiredly as he placed the bottle down, it's been a moment and now the bottle is half empty.

Krist felt a little tipsy, but not full on wasted. He gets himself up. Leaving the bottle at the kitchen.

He walked himself over to the sink. Turning on the water. He splashed some water into his face. Shuddering as he felt himself sober up.

"Jesus." Krist whispered as he turned the cold water off. He grabbed a little washcloth from the basket that rested on the kitchens counter.

He wiped his face. Sighing softly as he tossed it onto the table beside the bottle. He then left the kitchen.

He walked himself into the living room. Picking up the remote as he switched the television off.

Dave is passed out. Krist looked over and noticed. Rolling his hazel eyes as he started to walk himself upstairs.

He went down into his own room. He left his room door open. He crawled into his sheets.

The taller shuts his eyes, trying to get some sleep.