Chapter 9

Jungkook walks down the huge corridor which connects to the dining hall. The long end of his hanbok sweeping the floor as he walks clicking his boots on the rough marble floor. Jungkook has never been a fan of tight, body fitting clothes. He picks up his hanbok a little while descending down the stairs.

Unaware of the pair of lingering ruby eyes on him, Jungkook walks towards the dining hall where everyone had already settled down. His eyes skim over the people present there trying to find the particular trueblood but he couldn't. He had mentally prepared himself to face the particular trueblood alpha but his absence was something Jungkook didn't expect

He had seen Taehyung in the morning which confirm that the trueblood is present in the pack house. Jungkook takes a seat beside Jin who shoves a plate full of delicacies in front of him.

"Everyone can start devouring their breakfast. Taehyung won't be joining us today too.", Jin says before taking the first bite of blanched spinach.

Jungkook brows furrow at that. Is the trueblood not eating because of him? The information Jin had bombarded on him yesterday still taking a toll on him.

"Start eating Jungkook-ah. Whom are you waiting for? Even the pack members are done with their breakfast.", Jin asks breaking the train of thoughts in the alpha's head. Jungkook nods before taking a piece of watermelon tasting the sweetness of it.

Although Jungkook isn't fond of the trueblood, someone not eating because of him was making him worry. He isn't a person who would eat his food while knowing that someone else isn't, that too because of him. Jungkook's kind heart concerns about the trueblood's health. Jungkook somehow swallows the food given to him, already losing the appetite.

 "Queen Jeon, I would ask you to join me over the discussion about Taehyung's and Jungkook's wedding. We don't have many days left for the preparations.", Namjoon says getting up from his chair, his hanbok although a little creased perfectly hugs his body.

The queen follows him in her usual practiced posture with her shoulders straight and spine upright. Her elegance getting along with the beautiful hanfu she had adorned. The twinkly diamond jewelry only increasing the royalty of her look. With her hairs tied in a bun she looks nothing but stupendous just like Van Gogh's awe-inspiring masterpiece.

"Jin hyung, can I help you with cooking? I feel bored sitting alone in the room assigned to me.", Jungkook says. Although the reason of him being bored alone is true but the real reason behind him asking Jin to help him in the kitchen is to get his mind void of his wedding thoughts. Somehow he finds the omega comfortable to spent time with so maybe cooking being his favorite hobby might be a plus. 

The first time Jungkook enters the kitchen he has an awestruck expression plastered on his face. He couldn't believe how a simple kitchen of a pack house would look beautiful than the vast and well equipped one in his palace back in Pluotiris.

 He couldn't believe how a simple kitchen of a pack house would look beautiful than the vast and well equipped one in his palace back in Pluotiris