Two for two: Mortal Kombat

Kitana tugged on her chains which held her wrists high above her head: her arms nearly stretched enough to snap her shoulders out of place, however her legs free. Her hair was undone; clean and beautifully rich.
"It's too damn cold."
She turned to witness her fellow concubine Cassie, who was also tied in a similar way: and both were completely naked.
"I know," Kitana remarked.
"We were washed today," Cassie mused. "Must mean more use."
Kitana nodded. "I'm still sore."
"Me too," Cassie grumbled. She tugged on her chains echoing their clanks within their meager closet.
"Do you think we'll be given recess?" Kitana asked hopefully.
"If we're good," Cassie answered. "I did screw up my order with Shao Khan."
Kitana turned her gaze away. "What happened?"
"I couldn't swallow it all," Cassie whispered.
Kitana sighed; they reveled in their quiet for what seemed hours: Cassie occasionally tugging on her chains, tapping the floor with her heels in frustration. And Kitana remained still and quiet, preferring her obedience to curiosity. She'd often stare between the vents of their wooden door, as the light being let in cast across her large bosom and face in slits.
"I hate the closet," Cassie grumbled.
"I know," Kitana answered.
"Just let me try again!" Cassie groaned. "I wasn't ready! I can swallow - you know I can!"
"I do," Kitana sighed.
"Just get me out of here - I can swallow!"
"Quiet!" Kitana sneered. "We'll be let out in time."
Cassie jerked her chains more; and even more loud shouts of metallic clanks reverberated.
"Quiet!" Kitana pleaded. "I don't want to do more to get out than I already do!"
Cassie ignored her and continued rattling her chains, until the familiar crank of the closet door opening roused them both.
"Seems you two are eager!" Said Skarlet. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and her body in a transparent dress which hung just above her knees.
"Yes," Kitana said with pride.
"Just let us out!" Cassie pleaded.
"You're fortunate Sheeva has demanded you two: and with two of my own additions."
Kitana nodded, and swallowed nervously.
"Great," Cassie said. "Can we go now?"
"Of course."
Skarlet released the two - however led them before in leashes of silver chains: their collars cold and tight around their necks.

They were led into a large garden: a pool was set within, and was accompanied by several exotic plants hovering over it: their expansive leaves shading the surface. Beside the pool, and close to the hedges which encircled the garden, was both a tray of goblets stained with semen, and an elaborate chair missing its headrest, however keeping its handrails.
And upon said chair sat Sheeva: her twin penis' standing erect, both reaching her stomach; her testicles were similarly huge.
"Here you are, Queen Sheeva," said Skarlet, her voice filled with reverence.
"Thank you, Skarlet," Sheeva answered.
She stood, her massive cocks now facing forward.
"Do well here," Skarlet said to Kitana and Cassie, "and you're free."
"I'm sorry," Sheeva added, "for I must request your service as well."
"Has this been brought to Queen Sindel?" Skarlet asked.
"Of course," Sheeva said. "But only your assistance; however, any additional service wouldn't be frowned upon."
She strode close toward Skarlet and rest her penis' against her stomach.
"How can I refuse a queen?" Skarlet chuckled.
"You can't," Sheeva growled, squeezing Skarlet's buttocks.
"How about we give our concubines a show?" Skarlet whimpered.
"Glady."
Skarlet tugged on their chains, and led them to a wooden post beside the pool. She chained them against the post - and was immediately grabbed, turned, and bent forward. Kitana watched as her expression twisted, and her moans were covered with the hard slaps of Sheeva's testicles against her pussy.
"Oh - my -" she gasped; each trust forcing her breath away.
"F-fuck - fuck!"
Sheeva grunted; Kitana watching her eyes focused on Skarlet's ass; and Skarlet bound forward with each thrust.
"You're so - d-deep!" Skarlet screamed. She cried between each hard thrust. Kitana turned her attention toward her face: her jaws clenched, each thrust shaking her hair and obscuring her crimson eyes. Her face was also flushed. "Please," she cried, reaching out for Kitana.
Her fingers interlocked with Kitana's. Her grip was tight, and her nails dug under her skin as though both pleasure and pain was jolting across her body. Cassie took her own opportunity and kneeled before Skarlet, her head below Kitana's bosom. She cleared her captor's face of her hair: kissing her gently and cooing simple reassurances across her breathless grunts.
"She feels so good!" She cried.
Cassie cradled her cheeks singing a soft melody; and Kitana continued holding her hands up - until their bond was broken by Sheeva snatching Skarlet's arms and dragging her up and against her.
"Gods!" Kitana cried. Cassie mimicked her horror as Sheeva held Skarlet against her: her back penis was lodged fully within Skarlet, its tip bouncing against her flesh each full thrust; her front penis jolted violently into the air, though carried several thin strings of cum.
Skarlet's moans were tight: now with the Shokan queen's two upper arms around her stomach, and her lower and keeping Skarlet's legs spread. Sheeva cried alongside Skarlet, a roar more like, before ramming her penis painfully deep and keeping it in. Skarlet's cry pierced the gentle morning; and Kitana and Cassie were subject to both a view of Skarlet's abdomen bulging, but with Sheeva's dual cocks flinching and ejecting large amounts of semen. Her balls tensed, and sent a fountain of cum over them; the other flooded Skarlet's womb - her stomach expanding slightly - as well as her garbled moans. However, Sheeva showed mercy, and pulled out of Skarlet's now ruined pussy and let both of her penis' pulse the rest of her semen out upon their garden and concubines. Kitana shut her eyes and turned her face away as she was slathered, while Cassie indulged and raced up to Sheeva's penis' and masturbated her.
"Like that!" Sheeva cried. "I can't stop cum - cumming!"
Skarlet moaned, her pussy pouring out as much as Sheeva came.
"It's so much!" Kitana whined. She wiped her breasts, though endured what seemed an endless stream of cum, until finally, with an exasperated grunt, Sheeva collapsed. Skarlet followed, and rolled off of her once free.
"Well shit," Cassie remarked. She turned toward Kitana. "You took everything!"
"I did," Kitana said, spitting out Sheeva's cum. "My hair is ruined!"
"My, pussy," Skarlet moaned; she struggled atop her hands and knees, and crawled for the garden entrance, before collapsing again.
"What now?" Cassie asked.