Branches: The sisters' stay

Mileena curled her claws as her eyes narrowed into Kitana's. Her sister's blue robes swaying over her hips and revealing her muscular legs, as well as her chest slightly showing from underneath her tied cloth provided ample entertainment for both the lustful for blood and flesh; Mileena's, however, revealed more, as most her body was shown in pride: save for her thin cloth covering her breasts and crotch.
"Prepared to die, dear sister?" Mileena cooed behind her mask.
"I'm prepared to fight," Kitana called. "Killing my own, well, I'm still deciding."
"Decide quickly!" Mileena laughed.
They paced around each other surrounded by a hundreds of outworlders all cheering forming an echoe of rousing excitement. Below the pair's heels sat the sands stained with decades of blood: both of the two, and of histories of battles long fought.

Mileena eyed her sister with care; she squeezed her sai tight - and threw it! Kitana acted faster sending a fan spinning which deflected her weapon and sliced her shoulder. The crowd erupted.
"Not bad," Mileena snarled.
"That was a warning," Kitana shouted.
Mileena snarled; she sprinted forward and leaped for Kitana - yet teleported, and sank her claws into her sister's back. Another eruption deafened them as Mileena was thrown off with Kitana pinning her. Mileena kicked her off and tossed her sai - Kitana avoided it, and stopped.

For behind her she heard the crack of wood: Mileena's sai had been buried in a wall of wood: deep brown it was.
"What trickery?" She growled in pain. She stood slowly witnessing their once heated battlefield now a quaint cabin: a table of deep wood beside her with three chairs and a cloth over it; a candlestick sat upon it, and was lit flickering with a gentle yellow.
"Is this Quan Chi's doing?" Kitana mused.
"This wasn't a part of our play!" Mileena accused.
"I have no idea what is happening!"
Mileena softened her eyes; she lowered her mask revealing her jagged rows of teeth.

"Hello!"
They both spun and groped for their weapons, yet found them missing. They stared, instead, into the covered eyes of an enormously tall woman: she towered over the pair and was draped in a black cloth with golden jewels around her neck, arms, and forehead; her arms were covered in long, exquisite coverings, and her chest, while massive, was bundled neatly; her waist, however, was exposed with a swaying cloth allowing view of her legs and black heels. She was blindfolded with a gray covering, though her crimson hair was set down upon her lower back. And her lips were coated in a bright scarlet lipstick.
"Who are you!?" Kitana ordered.
"I am the keeper!" The woman chirped with an intoxicating smile.
"Keeper of what?" Mileena asked.
"Of this brothel!"
Both the sister's eyes widened; they backed away with suspicion.
"Who are you?"
"I already told you," the keeper stated, now frowning. "And you're our newest girls!"
"I am no one's servant!" Kitana shouted.
"Neither am I!" Mileena mimicked.
"Oh," the Keeper cooed. "You don't have a choice." She pulled out a seat from the table and gently filled it - her height still impressive.
"So," she began, "we start with Mileena first; then Kitana: and finally, both of you."
"We?"
"Both?"
"Please," the Kepper whispered. "If I could answer your questions, I would. However, such answers would take years, my girls; know that your bodies won't go to waste."
Mileena charged at the strange woman - and was stopped! Around her feet were coils of branches.
"Kitana!"
Mileena turned to witness her sister hauled over towards a room which wasn't there before by the woman. A door which she had to duck into. Once gone, she too was carried by the branches coiling up her thighs and encasing her body. The wood moved against itself as water! With nary a sound was she carried into the room.

Of a large bed with checkered blankets and yellow pillows. A single candle set within which lit the room; and a small desk situated beside the bed.
"Kitana!" Mileena cried witnessing her sister within the arms of the stranger.
"Such beautiful breasts," the Keeper mused. "You wouldn't mind me changing schedule?" She asked Mileena.
"Stop!"
The woman smiled; she sat with Kitana now in her lap. She peeled back her cloth and began kissing and nibbling Kitana's tender nipples.
"Oh!" She moaned.