Recording: DC x Marvel

Felicia jumped lightly on her toes running back towards her bed where Selina lay proned, and nude, covering her breasts. Felicia's were held tight in a black bra.
"Ready?" She giggled.
"Yes," Selina said with a smirk. She eyed the small camera positioned on a tripod glaring down onto her, its dim red light gently spread across their bedsheets.
"You should really grow your hair out," Felicia said, clicks and snaps of her strap-on louder than usual.
"Maybe you should be the one getting railed, then," Selina said and turned - yet was quickly forced down.
"No looking!" Felicia growled. She smiled, her palm pressing hard against Selina's cheek.
"I'm sorry, ma'am," Selina whispered.
"Really?" Felicia said doubtfully.
"Yes ma'am!" Selina whimpered. "I won't disobey again!"
Felicia pouted, her eyes darted over towards her camera, back on Selina's bent spine, and finally on her pinned head.
"Oh!" She sighed. "I can't stay mad at you!"
She gripped Selina's cheek and met her lips: rough, tongues fighting for dominion; Selina submissing and allowing her girlfriend's long, silver ponytail cover her own black hair.

"Such a good pussy!" Felicia laughed.
Selina hummed.
"Now," Felicia said, her voice slow. "Remember what happens if you show your tits."
"I know," Selina groaned.
She kept her breasts hidden with a tighter hold of her arms over her bed; and she readied herself - yet yelped as Felicia's dildo, ribbed, with a flicking tongue at its tip, was inserted quickly.
"Oh shit!" Selina gasped.
Felicia laughed. "Did I forget to tell you about my new toy? Oops."
Selina moaned, closing her arms while Felicia grabbed her waist and jostled her hips.
"Oh God!" Selina gulped. "Oh fuuuck - oh shit; Felicia, what the f-fuuck."
"Feels good, huh?" Felicia laughed. "This is nothing!"
Selina's weight shifted, then settled. She lowered her head and chewed their blanket; then gasped, for Felicia's toy sped its tongue faster, and its ribs began shifting as if a massive worm writhed within her.
"Like it?"
"Too much, Felicia," Selina moaned. "Turn it down - pussycat!"
Selina immediately sighed: her vagina eased still, and Felicia spoke with worry.
"Are you hurt?"
"No," Selina gasped. "Don't turn it so hard, baby."
Felicia cupped her cheek and kissed her, saying, "I won't, honey. Let's continue."
Selina agreed. She readjusted her breasts and shot a loud cry.
"Fuck!"
Felicia laughed. "I turned it down to two; seems you're close, huh?"
Selina chewed their blanket grinding the cloth between her molars.
"Oh my God!" She sobbed with pleasure. "It's so fat!"
Felicia smiled thrusting her hips against Selina's.
"Oh fuck - oh nooo!"
Selina gripped their blanket crying out.
"Cum, baby!" Felicia laughed, thrusting hard. "Cum on this dick!"

Selina's breaths came hard and shallow. She sobbed into their blanket: her pussy tightned around Felicia, and with her buttocks spread her lover could clearly witness her shivering folds. Her moist caverns gnawing on its toy, as teeth around a sucker, and her orgasm built around her lower stomach.
"I'm cumming!" She cried out.
"Yes!" Felicia giggled.
"Fuck - oh my God - oh my God!"
Selina cried into their blanket; a few brief moments of bliss were left; her flesh ran cold, her warmth was drained and her voice reached a pitch, then delved into horrific gulps and gaspings of immense, unbelievable pleasure. Gags of incoherent words, half-curses and full-pleads. Felicia giggled throughout, and eventually fell atop her girlfriend pressing her head down and thrusting as if her fake cock could spew semen deep within Selina's quivering womb.

Five minutes of unbelievable bliss was given towards the pair; and two of them resting atop the other - Selina losing any care if she broke her order - indulging in Felicia's warmth. Eventually, Felicia twitched, sending Selina in another orgasmic episode.
"Damn!" Said Felicia. "Oh shit - I didn't turn it off!"
She shut her toy down, yet not without sending Selina into two more orgasms.
"How was that?" Asked Felicia, kissing Selina gently.
"Great," Selina whimpered. She sobbed as Felicia pulled out, and shook into another orgasm. Felicia giggled, and ran over towards their camera.
"Let's see if you've been a good girl!" Felicia sang.
Selina was brought in her lap: her watching from her lover's lap, and Felicia caressing her cheek, cooing soft lullabies.
"So far, no titty!" Felicia giggled.
Selina smiled; she brought her hands up and massaged her breasts, and watching her face contort into pangs of pleasure brought both embarrassment and a levity.
"You are so damn sexy!" Felicia awed.
"You," Selina laughed, "fucking me like that - those big tits."
Felicia laughed. "It would be hard for me to hide these!" She pulled her bra down allowing her breasts open for Selina's wanting eyes. She reached for them -
"No no!" Felicia pouted. "We're watching yours." She readjusted her bra and returned focus onto the camera. Selina groaned; she shut her eyes with an unexpected weariness creeping into her bones. As if her spirit had been wrung, or her muscles' sobs easing away after miles of running. She hummed in content being held in her lover's arms; Felicia's warmth inviting and -
"Selina!"
Selina shot her eyes open staring up into Felicia's narrowed eyes.
"Look!"
Selina turned towards their camera and saw what had turned her girlfriend hot: her, thrusting deep within her, and her breasts slipping out for but a moment.
"Fuck," Selina sighed.
"Naughty girl," Felicia whimpered playfully. "You know what has to happen."
Selina frowned: she nodded, biting Felicia's fingers gently as they pried open her lips.
"Stay right here, baby," Felicia ordered.
Selina obeyed and stayed spread atop their bed as Felicia left, and returned, carrying another dildo: slightly longer, yet sleek. She had unhooked her strap- on and wore her black panties.
"Were you a bad kitty?" She asked.
"I was," said Selina.
"Do you desire punishment?"
"I do."
"Do you deserve it?"
"Yes, Felicia -"
"No!"

Felicia gripped Selina's thigh and spun her over, and spanked her ass hard.
"Ow!!"
"Do you deserve it!?"
Selina whimpered. "Yes, Black Cat."
Felicia smiled and kissed Selina's crimson mark.
"Will you resist?"
"No, Black Cat."
"Do you want to?"
Selina gulped. "Yes."
"Ow!!"
Felicia growled slapping her lover's ass again and over again. "Will you!?"
"No!" Selina sobbed. "No - I won't, Black Cat!"
Felicia giggled, slapped Selina's ass again, and straddled her. "Arms," she ordered. Selina obeyed and twisted her arms back so Felicia could cuff them. She then gripped Selina's cheeks, and whispered against her neck. "Gag, slut. Gag loud, and make all of Gotham hear it!"
She slapped Selina's ass several more times, then, with Selina's cries at their lowest, she buried their dildo into her mouth.
"Gag!"
Selina heaved as the thick, plastic cock was pushed into her sensitive flesh. Her throat bulged and turned a bright red; her mascara ran; and her bubbles of saliva sputtered across the toy, and reverberated against their walls.
"Fuck baby!" Felicia grunted. "You gonna cum too!? This cock down your throat too much for you!?"
Selina's gasps were but of her own gulps become wet, gagging slushes. Her saliva spewed more now; her throat's bulge more painful, and crimson deepening with streams of her mascara boiling against her hot flesh.

What was five minutes felt as twenty: Selina took another gulp turned gag, and, with an almost remorseful heave, was given relief.
"Speak, bitch!" Felicia shouted, slapping Selina's ass.
"Baby!" Selina gasped.
"Not what I wanted to hear!" Felicia shouted again, now slapping her ass harder, though with a light giggle.
"Black Cat!"
Felicia stopped; she pressed her weight on Selina and pressed her cheek on hers. "Yes?"
Selina gasped her words. "I fucking love you."
Felicia smiled, and kissed her lover.