Practice: Sci-fi (part 1)

Suzi whimpered, tugging at her arms stretched apart and held in place by a pair of suffocating lazers which pinched like razor-wire. Her legs were spread apart with similar devices, and settled between her knees was a large device: black, blocking her view before her, and emitting a rumbling, shaking her body gently. However, her main focus was on its piston pushing a large dildo deep within her anus and out again; slow, however consistent. Her body had numbed as - how she believed - hours of such torment crawled with each push.

*rhhhum*

She turned over toward Aze, the woman whom placed her here. Her cool red jacket and similar jeans complimented her scarlet hair, and laughed at her simple, dirtied black bra.
"Can I rest now!?" Suzi cried.
Aze stood before her, her brown eyes flickering over her filthy stomach.
"How deep is it?"
"Deep!"
"Tell me."
Suzi cried, her pale flesh shimmering alongside her silver hair. "It feels like it's in my intestines!"
Aze hummed scratching her chin.
"I'm hungry," Suzi sobbed. "I want a shower; I want sleep; I'll return if I get something - please!"
Aze hummed more.
"I've been good!" Suzi sobbed harder. "Please! I've been good!"
Aze smirked. "It's talk like that," she chuckled. "I almost don't want to sell you off."
"What?"
"You know how long you've been here?"
Suzi shook her head.
"Eleven hours."
"No," Suzi whimpered. Her eyes shut, and her chest rose quickly yet fell hard; her wrists bled with each pull. "I sent out the -"
"Please!" Aze laughed. "A distress beacon? We're pirates, you dumb bitch! You don't think we prepare for this!?" She stormed and slapped Suzi hard leaving a lasting mark over her cheek.
"Please," Suzi whimpered.
Aze smacked her again; and again; once more, before returning to the machine and flicking a switch behind it. Slowly, the once immeasurable amount of agony searing her apart stalled, and Suzi's innards sighed, however bruised and torn they were. She sighed yet screamed once it left her anus. Her restraints ceased, and her arms fell numb as well as her legs unmoving.
"My body!" She sobbed.
"You'll get used to it," Aze said. She pulled Suzi's long hair dragging her, ignoring her howls and pressing her against a massive clear glass situated within the wall behind the machine.
"See all those men down there?" Aze asked.
"Y-yes," Suzi cried softly; her eyes poured across the dozen tables below holding several men eating, playing poker, laughing.
"You know why you were strapped in that?"
Suzi feared guessing.
"Answer me!" Aze kicked her ribs.
Suzi cried out. "I - I - I want to go home!"
"This is your home now!" Aze kicked her again. "And your our newest ship prostitute."
Suzi wept harder.
"That machine?" Aze whispered playfully. "It's saving your life, bitch. You're gonna have men stretching parts of you you had no idea could be reached; and you'll take every inch, and every demand, you inconsiderate slut."

Suzi remained quiet.
"Say it," Aze said softly.
Suzi met her eyes.
"Say it!"
"I'm a, slut."
Aze smiled, and kicked her once again.
"Eleven out of twenty-four," she mused. "You're still on the clock."

*

Diary entry 1
After sometime I know not of, I have been given my only request apart from rest. I write here for anyone, hopefully soon, reading this to know my story. I was a ship mechanic, a prominent one I will say, and will refute any word otherwise. I dare recall my ship's name not for such memory is painful. I knew many of its crewmates and even our captain. They are long dead now, and I remain a slave. These pirates have me in blue and velvet underwear most days. I walk around with crudely woven fabric trailing behind me. A scarf I think they tried making, it itches my skin, and I think they believe it adds to my allure. I am too tired to write anymore. I want to go home.

*

"Oh fuck!" Suzi cried reaching out and pulling at the man's bedsheets; her cheeks glew bright while her hair obscured her eyes shut with terror and agony. On her side, one leg above the other, with a small machine pressing a long, ribbed dildo deep enough to stretch past her colon and bulge against her stomach.
"Oh my g-god!"
Her hair was pushed aside by the man's hand, and her cheek raised and his eyes staring into his: green, his hair an auburn while his features were aged by conflict; his scarred smile producing fear within Suzi's heart.
"Too much?" He asked, his voice deep, as though damaged.
"Yes," Suzi whimpered.
"What if I want it that deep?"
Suzi cried from her clenched teeth. Her head was lowered; she reached down fingering the machine, its piston operating the dildo; her anus spread wider than before.

*

"Oh, oh - ok."
Suzi moaned massaging her breasts riding the overweight man who violently demanded her services. The man carried a higher voice, yet surprisingly treated her gently now. His rough palms caressed her sides and his size comfortably fit her.
"You feel so fucking good!" The man moaned.
"I do?" Suzi giggled breathlessly.
"You do!" The man moaned. "Oh fuck!"
Suzi cried out in pleasure alongside the man as his girth widened and throbbed. Her thighs trembled, the man's grip squeezing her hard until his final pulse.
"I'm - I'm sorry!" He said quickly.
Suzi blushed.

*

"That good!?"
"Yes!" Suzi cried.
"Take it! Ahh fuck - fucking take it! Take it!"
Suzi's vision bounced hard with each thrust her client sended into her pussy; against his bathroom mirror with her legs spread and his length buried deep within.
"Oh shit! Shit - you're too fuckin' tight!" He screamed.
Suzi released a symphony of high cries and pleads. Pleasure rocked her core; her eyes shut and teeth grinding she desperately restrained her orgasm: his demand.
"Don't cum; don't you fucking cum!" He clenched her cheeks forcing her lips to purse. "Hold it! Fucking hold it!"
Suzi's breath hitched; her arms were stiff, then limp, becoming rigid again before her legs shook; her eyes rolling back; her orgasm nearing fast. Her pussy numbed gripping him and refusing any leniency; his thrusts became faster; his breaths quickened - Suzi's grip tightening around his growing size.
"Don't cum!" He shouted. "Not yet!"
"I-I can't hold it!" Suzi cried. "I'm cumming!"
Her legs brought him close while his fingers clawed her exposed flesh. A throbbing, her pussy exploding in warmth in a rhythmic and overwhelming pleasure. Filling her quick, each throb releasing more of his cum.
"It's," Suzi gasped, "it's so much!"

*

Diary entry 14
Another month; I said I would stay consistent however I find each day tiring. I'm used every moment I'm found free of someone and there doesn't seem to be another woman here. I see women, but not with me. I would give so much to have another sharing my pain. In honesty I am lonely. I'm used, allowed to bathe and eat and have the luxury of nights for myself. I should add my ovaries were fried for obvious reasons, and every man here always takes that advantage. I'm tired now. I want to go home.