A hard day: Mortal Kombat

Kitana relaxed within the warm waters of her bath. Her sapphire robe, its end swaying gently against the water's surface, and folded messily, proved her haste in desiring her rough day done. Her long hair soaked at its ends, however she had no intention of cleaning her oily mane; instead, her aching muscles and bruised thighs would be healed. She sunk further in adoring her quiet -
"Princess."
"Jade!" Kitana yelped, covering her breasts. "Oh my - announce yourself!"
"My apologies," Jade chuckled behind her mask.
Kitana sighed. "What do you need?"
Jade stripped herself and sunk under Kitana's warm bath.
"Oh," Kitana huffed. "Is it me again - or my water."
Jade smiled; her emerald eyes shined against the clear water; her tan flesh contrast harsh against Kitana's pale tone. She crawled closer and beside the princess whispering in her ear: "both."

Kitana unraveled her arms and grabbed Jade's sides. "What if someone catches us?" She asked hesitantly.
"And?"
"You're my guard!" Kitana whispered. "Princess' don't court their guards!"
"You have."
"I mean publicly!"
Jade groaned. "I'm horny - I saw you in the bath - are you done complaining?"
"Jade!"
Kitana moaned from her lover's knee gently pressing between her legs - she cried, and pushed Jade away.
"Kitana!"
"I'm sorry!" Kitana cried softly. "My thighs are sore - I ran for two days straight - I am so -"
Jade cut her off with a quick kiss. "Then let me do all the work."
Kitana kept her frown for only a moment, which became a smile, her hands holding Jade's sides as her lover's fingers sunk: finding her sensitive folds did Kitana erupt in shuttered moans.
"Right there - Mmmph! Right there!"
Jade's smile widened hearing Kitana's groans; and feeling her moans grow higher brought her own desire forth.
"Deeper, deeper; oh - nuunh - ok - ok, slow, slow."
Jade giggled as Kitana pat her hot flesh, squeezing and digging her nails in. She gave the princess quick, reaffirming kisses as her wrist wrenched her pinned, muscular form against the wooden tub.
"Do you like it?" She whispered.
Kitana nodded.
"Yeah? Am I too fast?"
"No, no."
"Are you close?"
"May - maybe," Kitana chewed her lip with her words stuttering.
"Do you want to cum?"
"I want you longer," Kitana whimpered. "Don't make me, cum."
Jade hummed against the princess' neck: her breath wrought shivers down her flesh - and shocks of pleasure - alongside her words of whispered intent: "I'm sorry."

Kitana squeezed Jade's sides and buried her nails deep within her flesh. Her legs convulsed and tried closing, however couldn't from Jade's, and so were left in violent twists of pain and pleasure. Kitana similarly thrust about causing splashes around them; and her moans and cries she tried quieting, occasionally allowing a half-scream, before biting Jade's shoulder.
"Guh - guh - nuh - mrugh - please! Please, no, no, Ja - Jade - naagh!"
Jade giggled, kissing Kitana's pleads silent.