Branches: Ada's invite

The Keeper sat around her table donning a robe which allowed her breasts a slight view, and her legs visible up to her inner thighs. Her crimson hair was down and damp; and she sipped a steaming mug of coffee.
"Come in!" She shouted impatiently.
The once wooden floor underneath her gave way unto a writhing mass of tentacles; she felt their thick arms squirm around her exposed feet and coil around her toes. Some ventured up her leg yet halted around her knees.
"Which one?" She sighed.
A moment passed before she answered the writhing mass: "of course it's her."
She set down her mug and allowed it, with her table, dissappear.
"You know the price."

She was immediately brought down onto her knees and had her arms stretched out and held stiff; her legs were also held together.
"Make this quick."
The creature produced a large tentacle: nigh the size of her mouth and twitching around its tip. A dull green was its main color with spots of black focused around its round head and littering its length. It shivered, gently rubbing itself around her lips, neck, head, and kissing her jaw. It left behind traces of slime sticking against her shining flesh.
"Please hurry," she groaned, "I've another appointment."
The creature's tentacle wiggled and tapped her lips; she opened and gagged as the girth forced her jaws wider; she tasted its slime warm her cheeks, its tip oozing out its sweet seed once passing her teeth.

She opened her robe and allowed the tentacles holding her arms now fondle her breasts while the main tentacle continued exploring down her throat. Now between her collar and opening into her stomach; it throbbed horribly once within, and shivered as well, before retreating to her teeth and plunging in again. It followed the same routine for minutes; the Keeper pinched her nipples and lathered them with her own saliva which dripped from around her crushed lips; her gags became louder as the creature continued its payment.
"I'm going to be late!" She groaned in her mind. Frustrated, and ready for the creature's climax, she grabbed its girth with both hands and masturbated it. She moaned, and it struggled to maintain itself; and not long after, she felt its vein carry its seed and bury such warmth deep within her stomach.
"Fuck!"
Her arms went limp: cum flooded her stomach with each pulse. She heard its journey through the tentacle, witnessed its vein enlarge and cried out feeling her stomach stretch. She even heard its cum empty into her: first as though a vessel being filled with sonorous eruptions, then dull echoes as screams underneath water. She held her stomach and felt her abdomen begin lifting gently.
"I have to see!"
She lifted one side of her blindfold and witnessed her once empty stomach now almost full to the top; the tentacle continued pulsing: each release raising the amount of cum inside of her. And its sheer volume erupting through her barrier and into her intestines. It pulsed, and pulsed. She watched in pure ecstacy the creature flood her as if she were its client. Soon, however, the pulsing stopped, and she was left with cum halfway up her esophagus with equal amount within her intestines.

The tentacle shivered and slowly pulled its now limp and quite smaller tentacle out. The Keeper gagged, yet swallowed her full stomach worth of seed keeping all of its sweet warmth within. After several minutes of chugging the viscous liquid down again and over again it began to dissipate: absorbed within her organs; a true payment.
"Payment - received!" She coughed.
The tentacle squirmed above her; and her wooden floor returned alongside her table and mug of now cold coffee. The creature disappeared.
"Next," the Keeper struggled to her feet.

***

Ada roused gently allowing her vision form her surrounds. At first she believed herself still upon her mattress and underneath the soft moonlight. She realized quickly, however, her room had shifted toward one of a stranger's: her walls were now a warm brown, and her mattress was softer, and holding foreign blankets and pillows.
"What the hell?" She whispered still drunk with sleep. She remained within her translucent night gown split down revealing her abdomen - yet held around her neck with a neat bow. Her panties were also a black along with her nightgown. Her short dark hair flowed above her vision as she gazed around.