Kombat Punishment: Mortal Kombat

Kitana struggled against Goro's hold: two palms over her sides, while the others spread out her legs so far she imagined they snap out of place. Her attire was torn apart with her breasts revealed, and her vagina already tensing at the Shokan's mighty girth rubbing over her.
"I'll snap these puny arms if you resist," he said, his voice drunk in lust.
Kitana remained quiet; though her friends couldn't witness, behind the remains of her mask, tattered, however still connected, was her lips hopelessly restraining her sobs.

"Damn!" Jade growled from the balcony overlooking her now trapped friend.
"We've gotta do something!?" Cassie said.
"Nothing we can do," explained Mileena. "She lost the fight; lucky he doesn't just kill her now."
"We'll kill him!" Said Jade with a fury. "I'll kill him."

Kitana looked up and barely spotted the green cloth of Jade's outfit; she remembered herself confident so, and high above enough for her heart believing failure impossible. She took a long breath in - and yelped feeling Goro's massive tip prod her.
"Fuck!" She gasped.
He continued prodding her lips apart; deciding to continue rubbing his girth over her, then attempting to open her again.
"It's too big!" She cried. "Please - I can't take you!"
"You will!"
"I can't!" Kitana begged. "Goro - I can't - please -"
Her words caught into a high shrill feeling his tip finally penetrate her; her organ cried out, and her legs shook.
"Stop!" She cried. "Stop - Goro please!"
"Quiet!"
"Don't move!" Kitana continued in a panic. "It hurts!"
She screamed as his grip tightened and he thrust himself further in. He lifted her up and pulled her down several long, painful times.
"Goro!" She shouted with clenched teeth. "Please - I can't take you!"
"You will!" Goro shouted.
Kitana cried on as her body was used: raped, and her vagina tearing: refusing her assailant before he buried his girth halfway.
"Damn your Edenian flesh!" He growled with anger.
Kitana cried.

Jade scowled over the railing watching her friend be used. Mileena joined her, saying: "sounds like she won't be walking after that!"
Jade looked over at her with her eyes aflame.
"It was her choice," Skarlet remarked, now apart of the commotion.
"And that's supposed to mean we just listen to her suffer!?" Jade shouted.
"Why don't you go down and help?" Mileena asked with an obvious sarcasm.
"It doesn't work that way," Skarlet explained. "If you want revenge, Jade, you must listen first."
Their attention was drawn to Kitana's sudden cry: a mix of horror and disbelief.

"No!" She sobbed. Her pussy swelled with every pump of his girth.
Goro gasped for breath with each pulse; his arms squeezed her limbs, and Kitana heard her bones creaking between each twitch.
"It's too much!" She sobbed. "Pull it out! Pull it out - please!"
Her stomach bulged lightly; and she caught a glimpse of Goro's cock twitch painfully over again and again; she cried out as her womb was drowned, and his semen leaked out.
"Damn!" He moaned, twitching a final time.
"No!" Kitana screamed. "Please no!"
She was released and fell off of his penis; her stretched vagina poured out his semen, and her legs seemed torn out their sockets.

"Damn him!" Jade shouted.
"If you want revenge," Mileena mocked, "then go get it."

"Gods," Kitana whimpered.
"I haven't had such tight flesh in a long while," Goro laughed, now standing over her.
"If it wouldn't kill you, I'd fuck you again!"
His attention was drawn over toward a loud thud against the floor of the arena.
"Ah!" He shouted. "Outworld's most viscous queen!"
"Damn you, Jade!" Mileena snarled, and held her arm.

"Was that truly necessary?" Skarlet asked.
"Yes!" Jade growled.
"Seems she was hurt in the fall," Cassie said. "Can she even -"

Mileena shouted as her attire was stripped away revealing her large breasts and already wet vagina.
"Now," Goro mused, "what to do."
Mileena chomped toward his arm, which held her stomach, yet was met with his rough flesh grinding her teeth.
"You want to play rough?" He chuckled.
Mileena was forced down on her knees; and before she could scream her lower jaw was pulled out of place and dislocated: now hanging wide her throat was suddenly filled.
"Oh yeah!" Goro grunted. "Feel like biting now?"
She was forced further down until the back of her neck met her ankles. She couldn't scream, nor gargle, as Goro's size completely crushed her throat only halfway in. She closed her eyes and endured his rape of her mouth; his thrusts easy at first: burning her tender flesh, and crying silently every filling of her esophagus. Her teeth useless; and horror filling her entirely knowing his desire.

"What the fuck!" Cassie shouted at Jade.
"She deserves worse!" Jade retorted.
"That," Skarlet chuckled, "is remarkable."
"This is your idea of revenge?" Said Cassie.
Jade shrugged her shoulders; she peered over the balcony, and spoke a clear amazement toward Mileena's throatfucking, before she was pressed off of the balcony.

Mileena grabbed for Goro's thigh hoping he'd spare her; her nails slid off his flesh, and her arm fell limp: her body accepting her fate. She wished she would pass out from the lack of oxygen; or the pain; she remained awake, however, and keenly aware of his growing penis.
"You ready!?" Goro groaned.
Mileena closed her eyes, and kicked once his burning stream of cum began flowing through her stomach.
"Swallow!" Goro laughed. His penis twitched against her teeth; her throat closed tighter against him with every pulse; she felt his seed rush her stomach; a burning agony filling her, and pushing through her intestines with a sickening gurgle audible over the crunch of her collarbone.
"Take it!"

"No!"
Jade slammed against the ground with a startling thud. She cried out holding her rib.
"Now what's this, then?" Goro mused. He pulled out of Mileena's mouth and finished over her body. She twisted onto her stomach and vomited his semen; her hair was drenched; and she felt a puddle form around her once Goro finished his showering of her body.
"A new plaything!" He growled.
Jade spun and stood - and fell, feeling her ribs loose and press against her lung.
"No!" She spat weakly. "I'll die!"
Goro hummed: he picked her up and poked at her ribs; she screamed and begged mercy.
"The loyal soldier," he mocked her. "You don't deserve death; no, a defilement is preferred."
He carried her over to Kitana's aware, and crippled figure. He laid her so her mouth pressed into Kitana's cum filled pussy.
"Eat it!" He ordered.
Jade groaned in pain and sorrow; she witnessed her princess eye her as though she apologized for what she caused.
"Eat!" Goro shouted, and tore Jade's attire revealing her vagina and anus. He pressed two fingers into both, and also forced her head into the oozing mound of cum.
"Jade!" Kitana croaked.
"Get a mouthful!" Goro shouted.
Jade obeyed and slurped a large amount of his cum into her; he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She choked on his still warm seed, and forced a swallow. Kitana watched as her friend's throat bulged forcing Goro's cum down.
"Another!" He ordered.
Jade was forced down again; she complied: forcing his cum down her throat over again. She attempted to focus on her slight pleasure from Goro's thick knuckles prodding her vagina and anus.

"Seriously!?" Cassie screamed.
"She wanted down there," Skarlet said, unfazed.
"I can't believe you."
Skarlet shrugged her shoulders.
"You have to free them!" Cassie pleaded.
"Why?"
Cassie huffed; she glared Skarlet down, and Skarlet smiled towards her hardening expression.

Goro laughed forcing Jade swallow yet another mouthful of his semen. He pressed her back down - yet was caught by another thud behind him.
"There!" Skarlet grunted. She held Cassie's arm lowering her down while being connected to a blood tentacle.
"You piece of shit!" Cassie screamed.
"You attacked me," Skarlet remarked.
Cassie turned over to Goro's massive shadow looming now over them. She backed away; Skarlet chuckled.
"Let them go, now."
"Make me."
Skarlet immediately sent a spear of blood through Goro's stomach. "I said -"
She yelped, being held up in his arms, and her spear now dissolved.
"How!"
Goro smirked.

Cassie crawled away into a corner of the arena listening to Skarlet's painful howls. Her anus was torn apart from Goro's girth; his full shaft penetrating her stomach; she was limp within his arms, her vision blurred by the immense, and immeasurable pain flowing through each nerve.
"This is more like it!" Goro moaned.
Skarlet's screams deafend the sharp slapping of her innards now shreds within her; and her eyes only still aware from her blood magic's use. Her shouts filled the arena until they were replaced with a gurgle.
"Damn!" Goro groaned. His penis grew in girth before each shot of his semen filled Skarlet's ruptured insides. His climax audible; and Skarlet feeling his seed rise close against her lips traveling through her body.
"There!" Goro moaned. "Full yet!" He laughed pulling her off of his penis and holding her upside-down.

Cassie cried watching his cum drip from Skarlet's mouth and nose. Her anus a bloodied mass; yet still her magic began quickly healing her.
"Heal the others!" He shouted, tossing her over Kitana and Jade.
"I'll make you another victim to heal soon, too."
He stomped over toward Cassie dragging her as she screamed out of the arena.
"Skarlet," Kitana moaned. "Help, me."
Skarlet pressed Kitana's stomach and allowed a wave of cum wash over Jade's wearied face.