Under the flesh: Mortal Kombat

Skarlet shot her head back half-wincing as her anus was opened by her manifested blood tentacle. She linked her fingers together hard, her wrists tied by a separate set of tentacles, and her thighs forcibly held opened by another. Her toes curled, and her thighs tensed feeling her magic push deeper within her body.
"Oh fuck!" She grunted quietly. "Keep going! Oh fuck - nuugh! Oh fuck!"
She peered down to witness her flat stomach bulge with a wide, tubed tentacle squirming through her innards; below her belly, across, and grinding against itself pushing deeper.
"Fuck! Fuck!" She whimpered, kicking her feet. They were restrained together, yet Skarlet still ground her toes and clawed her fingers.
"Fuck! Fuck! God - keep - going! Huuh! Oh my god!"
She followed the tentacle continue up her body: in a contest between agony and pleasure she sobbed, for mercy, yet for it to push further as well. She screamed, moaned - chewed her lip - cursed every god and demon.
"Fuck - fuck - please! Please - don't stop! Nooo! Noo! Nuugh - nuugh - It's too deep - please!"
The tentacle continued boring through her leaving its tube as a snake somehow one with her flesh. Agony soon overcome pleasure; she nigh banished her work of endurance - until the tentacles head popped into her stomach. She felt its size break her sphincter, and from her abdomen heard an audible plump!
"I made it!" She sobbed. "Oh fuck - no! No! No!"
It pressed further up against her stomach's opposite end - her throat slowly widening.