Only what?: Mortal Kombat

Skarlet crossed her arms over her chest, stripped down to her red bra and panties, and glared Cassie down.
"You owe me, Skarlet, remember."
"I know I owe you, Earthrealmer!" Skarlet growled. "I expected payment in money, not my body."
"It's just one video!" Cassie laughed.
"A video," Skarlet said quietly. "Of what kind."
"For my onlyfans!"
Skarlet raised her brow.
"Just take your underwear off and I'll get John."
Skarlet loosed her shoulders; she removed her bra and panties - kept her hair tied in a ponytail - and sat down on Cassie's bed.

Her room glowed a faint velvet from strips of light crawling all around; several movie posters were put up above about three dressers or desks, makeup and books lining them. And before Skarlet rest an empty tripod. She followed Cassie standing behind it mixing well in her blue bra and panties. And soon, was met with an admittedly attractive man. With brown hair meeting his shoulders and a light beard complementing his gray eyes.
"John!" Cassie said, kissing him.
"Cass!" He replied, a voice deep, however gentle.
"And this is Skarlet!"
Skarlet rose and met John's muscular form. "Not bad," she purred.
"You're a catch," John chuckled.
Skarlet grinned.
"Ok!" Cassie squeaked. "We're doing interpretation this time!"
"What?" Skarlet asked.
Cassie sighed. "So, interpretation is when I only film your face while John, does his thing."
Skarlet nodded.
"So I was thinking, doggy, prone, blowjob, and, maybe, anal."
"Easy enough," Skarlet said.
"Ok!"

*

"Fuck!"
Skarlet grunted hard against Cassie's bedsheet, clawing into the fabric and allowing strings of saliva drip down. Cassie rest her elbows before her with her phone blocking her face. Slaps of Skarlet's red buttocks were all she could hear through John's rough grip on her.
"Fuck - oh, so deep! Fuck - yeah!"
John mimicked her pleads, though quietly. And Cassie smiled behind her phone.

***

"Fuck me - fuck me - fuck me!"
Skarlet's breasts bounced painfully to and fro, and her nails began tearing gentle strings of yarn from Cassie's bedsheet. Her elbows shook and her knees sank hard into the soft material; her eyes rolled, and her hair coated her face twisted in pleasure, though Cassie swiped it out behind her ear each time. Skarlet focused on her camera.
"Oh fuck - damn - yes - yes - ohhh!"

***

Skarlet reached down and plunged her finger in her anus. John spread her legs while she rest her head down the side of Cassie's bed. She grit her teeth feeling John's penis slowly open her.
"Oh, keep going! Ow! Ow! Fuck!"
She pulled herself up and pushed John off.
"Skarlet!" Cassie shouted.
"Did I hurt you?" John asked.
"No," Skarlet said quickly. She grabbed John's penis and both Cassie and him witnessed his girth suddenly grow - slowly, however both in size and width. John moaned and fell back; Cassie gaped at his penis now larger, no veins now, yet thicker than three of their fingers together, and long enough to meet their elbow from the base of the arm.
"What did you do!?" Cassie screamed.
"Fuck me!"
"Skarlet!"
"Fuck my ass!"

*

Skarlet howled in a hysterical joining of agony and bliss. John had completely forgotten himself and immediately thrust his newfound size deep into Skarlet's anus: his tip breaching her flesh from below her bellybutton. Cassie awed and filmed her stomach, John's incredible size, and Skarlet's face.
"Ahhh! Ahhh! Don't stop - it's in my stomach! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck - Fuck!"
Skarlet's eyes welled and her teeth ground hard. Her throat became red, and her howls deafened into small whimpers.
"Fuck - I'm cumming!"

Skarlet's eyes shut, and her mouth fell wide as John's entire size was thrust into her, and his first of many pulses filled her intestines. He pulled out and slammed back in causing his seed swarm further within her. Cassie followed his pushes watching his climax completely fill Skarlet.
"Fuuuck!" She groaned, gripping her stomach. "It's sooo much - fuck!"
Cassie continued filming, even after John's tenth pulse.