A breif pleasure: Mortal Kombat

Skarlet lay atop her bed of golden sheets with white pillows staring out upon the sparce Outworld sky. Its moon soared across the ocean of black illuminating the witch in a hue of gray. Her crimson hair caught the glow, and her similar lips roared in beauty as they pursed in pleasure.

For Skarlet's legs rest open, bent, with her knees as daggers; her body nude, and her fingers soiled running across and within her sensitive folds. Pleasure rocked her nerves with each sunken knuckle, and alongside her ragged breaths came her buckling waist. Her muscles tensed as she clutched her blanket and her feet explored her messy bed; her lust oozing out and wetting her sheets, though little care now, as her orgasm neared. Her head rolling back, her teeth clenching - she dug a final time inside of her before struggling to restrain her whimpers of an orgasm crushing her resolve.

She bent forward biting her lip in a nigh fruitless war for silence. She whimpered several curses before falling back and turning on her stomach; she bit her blanket, thrust her hips, moaned into her sheets - all attempts at remaining a hidden spectator over the Outworld quiet of midnight. Her thighs were soaked, yet her mind eased, as her eyes gently fell into slumber.