Restful night: Mortal Kombat

It was a dreary and mourning sunset which languished over Outworld's populated forest.
What would once have been a beautiful cacophony of sprawling greenery, and wild beasts, serpents, dragonflies, spiders and much more was now near empty, and replacing such life was almost an exact replica of itself.
For Kotal Kahn's war to overthrow Mileena's throne had been waging for now six months.
He'd taken her palace, recruited her former allies and turned them betrayer, and he planted himself as ruler, turning her into little more than a soldier.

"You are my queen!" Tanya retorted.
"I know I am!" Mileena snarled; her mask hung down across her collar, and her pants unbuckled, with her chest piece following.
"Yet, I am to suffer existing as no more a commoner!" She said. "Sleeping in tents! Eating such detestable meals - meals for those unworthy!"
"I know, my queen," Tanya said soothingly.
She reached over their small spread out cloth, large enough for them both, however uncomfortable.
Their tent sat the largest; and positioned in the middle of their encampment.
"We will win this war," she stated. "As for now: how can I make you more comfortable?"
Mileena crossed her arms; her lips turned in thought.
"I am hot," she said.
"It shall be a cool night -"
"I am hot," Mileena repeated.
"Oh," Tanya whispered. "Well, we can certainly work that out."
She smiled seductively. And crawling atop her queen, only in her yellow bra and panties, she met her toothy lips.
Mileena wasted no time devouring her lover's warmth: her long tongue dug deep into her throat.
Her hands squeezed her buttocks; her own hips lifted as though she were deep within her lover's caverns.
And Tanya fought the urge to cough. She remained however, struggling to stay as close, and gyrating her hips with Mileena's.
They stayed as such for many minutes; until Mileena pulled her tongue away, and spoke softly: "on your back."
"Yes, my queen," Tanya coughed. She had felt her lover's rough muscle reach down into the soft tissue of her trachea. She laid down on her back and felt her lover's sharp claws peel her panties away, and then her sharp mouth ease onto her vagina.
"Careful," she requested.
Mileena growled, sending ripples of pleasure across her stomach.
Tanya moaned, yet caught herself. "Don't wake our troops," Mileena ordered.
"Yes, my queen," Tanya said, beginning to sweat.
She then caught another moan, and a yelp, as Mileena's tongue shot forth deep inside of her.
She writhed in pleasure as her sensitive nerves coiled admist Mileena's searching tongue.
Half painful and pleasurable; she twisted her legs, lifted her hips, her stomach heating from her now tensing insides.
She felt Mileena's tongue dig deeper; and much further than ever.
"My - my queen!" She whispered. "You're too - too deep!"
She had to chew her hand from Mileena's response: laughter.
Each breath jolted enough lust for a thousand breathless moans.
"My queen!" She moaned.
Mileena grabbed her thighs and lifted her bottom half up, so her eyes were focused on Tanya's.
Tanya's eyes rolled; and she felt her lover dig under her bra for her breast, squeezing and twisting her nipple.
So they were for minutes: Tanya beginning to withstand Mileena's exploration, and her queen now finding their fun dull.
She retracted her tongue, laid Tanya down softly, and lay atop her burying her lips into hers.
She strained her long tongue; Tanya tasting her own rooted lust was enough.
"Oh, my queen," she gasped.
"You are most loyal servant," Mileena whispered. "My lover, and my closest adviser; however, tonight, we are one."
Tanya's face grew red. "Yes, my queen." "Now," Mileena growled. "On your knees."
Tanya obliged; she sat on her wobbly knees watching her lover unclasp her chest piece and reveal her ample bosom.
She slid out of her pants and panties; and then, from their small chest within the corner, retrieved their toy.
A dual-sided dildo of massive girth and length, made purposefully for both pleasure and domination.
Mileena unscrewed her half, strapped the other on, and stood with its size over Tanya.
"My queen!" She whimpered. "How am I to be quiet when you intend to bludgeon my womb?"
"Because I ordered you," she stated. "Now on your back."
Tanya gulped; she slowly laid down; Mileena kneeled, holding her lover's legs apart. She rest her fake penis over Tanya's body and upon witnessing its tip rest just below her bellybutton, Tanya pleaded.
"Please, my queen! My most honored and venerated!"
Mileena took none of her lover's pleas; she began teasing her lips, toying with them.
Tanya continued her pleads; yet Mileena ignored her. She grabbed Tanya's sides and began penetrating. Tanya yelped, biting down into her hand.
"Good girls are quiet," Mileena said. "And good girls are rewarded."
Tanya nodded. She squealed as her vaginal walls were expanded; her queen's massive girth consuming every inch of flesh. Further and further did she pierce.
"Oh, my Gods!" She yelled into her hand.
Deeper; and deeper. Her pleasure and pain, throbs and echoes of both.
Still further did her queen advance, until, finally, her length ended, though not before Tanya felt the tip of her girth deep in the caverns of her body.
"My queen," she cried. "I can practically taste you."
"Don't worry," Mileena retorted: "I am nowhere deep enough to harm you. Though you may feel as such."