Arabian horse

The groom knows, by virtue of his work for many years, the connection between humans and horses, and the connection between horses and humans. He heard many of these stories, and because he loves his profession and was raised in ancient stables visited by people from all over the world, he heard stories from all corners of the world. His imagination was ignited as a child by the story of Zad the Rider, the famous horse of Azd. The gift of the Prophet of God Solomon to the Banu Al-Azd. Imagine it running after its prey of gazelles and antelopes, catching up with them and enabling its rider to hunt them easily. A blessed mare from a blessed and generous Prophet to a people who deserve it.
In one of the stables of past times, he heard this story that made him trust horses after that, Ali Pasha sent Abbas Pasha to Arabia to buy him Arab horses, and after a long time and to ensure the correctness and lineage of the horses, Abbas bought Ali Pasha a number of horses, and one of them was sold And its owner in Hajj did not attend the agreement or agreed to it, so when he returned and asked about his horse, they told him that it had been sold to Abbas Pasha. He got angry and refused the pledge of allegiance and decided to go to Egypt to retrieve his horse. Eight months had passed since this pledge of allegiance, and Abbas Pasha looked at him in astonishment at the cost of the trouble of traveling and said to him:
- We don't know your horse because we have bought many horses.
The man smiled, Abbas Pasha solved it with his words and said:
- She is the one who will know me, and if you do not know me, then there is no horse for me with you.
They agreed and agreed on that, and they took the horses out all in a large yard, and the Arab stood on a high hill so that the horse could not see him or see them, and he started calling his horse by her name, so the horse raised her head and moved her ears to distinguish the voice, so when she recognized his voice, she set out to gallop towards him and took to wipe his hands and cheeks, so he kissed her and cried from the heat and intensity of the meeting Al-Wafa, Abbas Pasha was affected and gave him his mare and its price, and asked him to promise them a filly of its production.
If he had told enough days, he would tell about the stories of horses, their beauty, intelligence, origins, and loyalty, and here is a new story happening before his eyes, Nabil Pasha, the police officer, and his mare, which he called Karama, laying in his lap as a lover throws herself into the arms of her lover, or as a girl throws herself into her father's arms in search of comfort And safety and warmth, months ago, and after Nabil moved to his new workplace in one of the Giza police stations, and he was distracted from dignity, visiting it, taking care of it, and taking care of its affairs, and he applied the English proverb that says (No news good news.) But what is Karama doing now? The politician stood amazed at what he saw.
She pushed Nabil's dignity away from her and stood facing him. She brought her forehead closer to his and pressed him to him. Her eyes were full of blame and admonition, but they did not carry any meaning of rebuke. Her eyes radiated love and joy at his return again.
Nabil patted her tightly, and he remained steadfast, pressing his forehead to hers, and tears crept from his eyes with joy from the heat of the meeting. Some see her as a blind animal, but she is kinder, more loyal, and more capable of giving love and tenderness than many human beings, and her last embrace was as if it was a sign of her satisfaction with him.
The state of longing and affection between Nabil and Karama calmed down. Nabil opened the lower door of the barn and entered. He patted her back and touched the hair of her mane. Karama felt that there was a new spirit regaining her. Nabil extended his hand in his pocket and took out some dates and placed them in his palm. Karama approached his palm and picked them up and began to chew them. And I swallowed them. Nabil asked the groomer to put the saddle on Karama and get it ready. The groomer approached him and said, in a tone of glad tidings in his voice:
- Did you not know, Nabil Pasha, or what?
Nabil looked at him in astonishment. What does this dementia man mean? This mare belonged to his father, then it passed to Rami when she was two years old. After Rami's death, her ownership passed to Nabil, but are the ownership and identification papers for this mare in his name?
Did the papers remain in his father's name throughout this period, and that Rami's ownership of Karama or his ownership of it after him is only a formal form? Perhaps his father sold it to cover the expenses of his failed project. Nabil knows very well that the factory is losing. He attended more than one agreement between him and some clients. He noticed that his father lacked professionalism and craftsmanship, so he must have sold it.
But the tone of the elderly politician's voice does not indicate any disturbing news. On the contrary, his voice carries a lot of joy and optimism. He could not be with such happiness to tell him that now he has lost his dignity and it is no longer his. Nabil kneaded his dignity gently and asked the politician worriedly:
- What did you know, Uncle Salem?
- The dignity of a tenth.. pregnant, I mean.
Nabil looked surprised and amazed at Salem, he asked him to meet immediately with the veterinarian assigned to care with dignity, Salem hurried to implement what Nabil asked of him, but he was amazed at his reaction, he did not show signs of joy and happiness, he is supposed to be filled with joy with news like this, his mare will give birth He has several tens of thousands, and after months they will be hundreds of thousands of pounds.
The veterinarian hurried to the stable, believing that Karama was suffering from colic, which is something that horse breeders and their supervisors fear most. If the mare is pregnant, then the matter becomes double in everything.
The veterinarian arrived at the stable, he found Nabil waiting for him outside, he noticed his face grim, he approached him and greeted him, Nabil replied curtly and asked him directly:
- Is it true what I heard from Uncle Salem?
The veterinarian looked at him, waiting for more explanation. Nabil added:
- Karama is actually pregnant?
- Oh, pregnant.. this is about to give birth, I mean.
- And you took my opinion before something like this?
- No.. but these were the instructions of the official owner of the mare, Mr. Loua Shawkat.. and there is an official declaration signed by him, which is found in Karama's status book, if you would like to see it.
So, as Nabil expected, his ownership of the dignity of a fictitious property, he himself is his ownership of himself and his decision is a fictitious property, and had he not known that Shweikar does not understand horse matters and no longer cares about them after Rami's death, he would have assured him that she is the real decision-maker, but Nabil is now in an embarrassing situation that he tried To cover his position, he asked the vet:
- And the horse that you brought to Karama is sure that it is authentic.
The veterinarian pointed to a restroom close to the stable and asked Salem to bring him a file of dignity from the file department. The veterinarian went with Nabil and sat under the shade of a huge tree. They talked in general conversations until Salem arrived with the file and gave it to the veterinarian who in turn opened it and took out the family tree of Karama and began to explain to him :
- Karamah's maternal grandfather is from the Ubayyin dynasty, and her paternal grandfather is from the Kuhailan dynasty, but her direct father is Kuhilan and her mother is Ubayyan. I mean, we can say that if we analyze Karamah's genes, we will find that fifty percent of them are Kahilan and fifty per cent are Ubayyan..
- OK.
- No, it's not quite right.. because we actually analyzed the genes of dignity and found that approximately seventy-two percent of the genes are blind.
- Why?
- I will tell you, although the matter took a long time from me.. because I asked for the files of the parents and grandparents and found that the great-grandparents of Karama.. the four great-grandparents were blind.. Do you know what this means, Captain Nabil?
- What does it mean?
- This means that if we vaccinated a dignity from a pure Abyan horse, the percentage that the newborn will be an Abyan is approximately more than ninety percent.. Do you know what this means?
- I do not take care of you can explain yourself.
The veterinarian stood up and took Nabil's hand after he gave the file to Salem, asking him politely to return it to the file department. They walked together in the garden of the club and the vet explained to him what he meant. Ubayyan, which is the most expensive breed in the Arabian horse breeds, its price exceeds millions.