Emergency circumstances

The only one who has always been outside this circle is Noha herself. They love her, trust her, respect her as a human being, and appreciate seeing her. Each one of them preserves the favor for her in general and in a way that is different from the other. Everyone is unanimous in their veneration of her and she considers safety for all of them. That is why Samiha did not find someone to turn to. Except for her, she must be in her office in the corridor next to the corridor in which Shihab al-Baghdadli's office is located.
The door is open as usual. Noha never closes it except in emergency circumstances such as the one that will happen now.
Samiha entered Noha's office and her weeping preceded her. Noha stood up and hurried to embrace her friend. She did not ask her why she was crying. She patted her back and Samiha buried her head in her chest. She wiped her hair until she calmed down and stopped crying. She sat her down and closed the door from the inside. She came back to stand beside her and patted her shoulder in compassion. Samiha's splendor gradually subsided. Noha gave her a stack of tissue paper to dry her tears. Once she finished, Samiha raised her eyes and said to her in a hoarse voice due to the excessive crying and wailing:
- Why is he doing this to me?
She sat next to her and asked her with great interest:
- who?
- Shihab Al-Baghdadli, editorial director of this magazine.
Noha laughed at Samiha's childish way of expressing her anger and told her:
- What did you do?
Samiha told her what had happened. Noha listened to her carefully. She did not say a word until Samiha said:
- He kicked me out of his office.
Noha noticed the plastic file in Samiha's hand, and she gripped him tightly. It must be the file that caused all these problems. Noha understands Samiha's feelings very well and knows that Shihab often unintentionally transcends his behavior, but this is not an excuse. He annoys everyone with his voice, screams, and bad treatment of them. Although there is another person inside him, but his harsh upbringing that he went through in his childhood and youth made him this rude person whom all the magazine employees call him (Shit Al-Baghdadi). under the roof of one house, and how he has about seventeen brothers and twelve sisters, that is, he lived in a house with thirty-five people who eat, drink, study, sleep, play, and quarrel together in a small place for this number.
This is not the right time for Noha to tell the grieving Samiha the story of Shihab's life. She wanted to change the course of the conversation. She smiled and pointed to the file and asked Samiha, saying:
- And the file is the cause of all these problems, so what?
Noha looked at the file and did not say a word. She extended her hand to Noha and gave it to her. Noha opened the file and quickly looked at the papers in it and asked her:
- what's this?
- The first of my articles on the opinion of Mustafa Daoud.
They started laughing hysterically until their eyes watered. Noha gently hit Samiha's shoulder and stood up and said:
- No, if that is the case, then I must read it.
Noha shook her head, begging Noha to do so. Noha sat behind her desk and began to read the article slowly and narrate, and after each paragraph she shook her head admiring what she was reading. Samiha's happiness increased whenever she noticed Noha's expressions as she seemed impressed. I waited excitedly for Noha to finish reading the article until She tells her her final, long-awaited opinion when Noha points to some lines and she reads them again and again, then she reads them out loud as if she is giving a sermon or a lecture in a symposium, and finally she finishes reading the entire article, and before Samiha asks her for her opinion, Noha starts applauding the article and its writer. which you just read.
Samiha did not believe herself when she heard the sound of applause from Noha's hands and her disappointed smile illuminated her face. She stood and went to her behind the desk, embracing her while she was crying, but this time it was not tears of sadness, but tears of joy that fell from Samiha's eyes for the first time in her life.
Nabil stood behind his desk and put his hand over his mouth with his eyes protruding, contemplating and staring at those coming to apply for the post of sentry. Two are the literal meaning of opposition. You cannot in any way be convinced that a coincidence can bring them together, not even in low films. The first is tall, lean and very thin. He wears a baladi jilbab with nothing under it except what covers his private parts, his chest bones are visible and you can count them, his face is folded like a tin can on which a heavy locomotive stepped on and then a child kicked it in front of him for fun until he gets home from school. Spots of grease fell on him and dirt gathered on them, his teeth are yellow and dirty, the difference between each tooth is wide in an exaggerated way, as if he gave up half of his teeth as his tooth fell and the one next to it remained, he mustache all of his hair in one direction as if the strife is a bear between all the hairs of his mustache, his nails are long Beneath it are mounds of mud that have turned it yellow.
The second standing next to him is of medium stature, about a quarter, his chest is wide and appears healthy, his beard and mustache are clean, his eyelashes are long and hooked, his hair is long brown curled in the shape of a horse's tail behind his head, he wears a bright red shirt and orange pants, a chain in the form of a snake hanging from his neck and another that wraps around Around his right wrist, he waved his right hand to Nabil like a playful woman trolling her customers on a moonlit night.
Surprised, Nabil told them:
- Why are you coming here?
The one in the orange pants approached him, bending and writhing in his gait.
- I'm not coming and I'm coming to work as a guard.
Rajai shouted at him:
- Freeze, What is your name?
Majdi waved his hand in protest, saying:
- so.. I didn't tell you to get up.
- What does this mean.. I don't understand.
Nabil shook his head and looked at Rajai and said to him:
- I understand.. Magdy..
Then he looked at the young man and said to him:
- right my son
- Yes.. God enlightens Pasha.
- Why did you come, Magdy, here?
- Older and still in the police.
Rajai patted his palm in astonishment and said to himself in an audible voice:
- We are missing troubles.
Majdi looked at him from an underhand side and said in an audible voice after sucking his lip:
- Oh, Sam, kudos to you.
Nabil signaled to him to step back a little and signaled the other to approach. The lean man took two steps and stood in the middle of the office room. Nabil asked him:
- and what is your name?
- My name is Saafan, Pasha.
Nabil returned sitting behind his desk looking at the new applicants. Saafan asked:
- What are you working on, Saafan?
- I work at God's door, Pasha.. I get paid.
- What does it mean to rent, Saafan?
Rajai interrupted the conversation between them and said angrily to Nabil:
- Rent, Nabil Pasha. I mean, he works in the lands for hire
Nabil shook his head after he understood the meaning of the mysterious word. He looked back at Saafan and asked him:
- Why are you coming to apply for the job of the guard, Saafan?
- He is someone who will prolong the life, Pasha
- Tell me, Saafan.. How much do you get now?
- I mean, say that, Pasha, on the daily basis.. and the daily is between one pound and 200 pounds.
- I mean, during the month, we can say that during vacations you get four or five pounds.
- I mean, almost, Pasha.
- I know that Al-Guard's salary is less than that.
- Do you know what, Pasha Amal? I am calculating everything.
- Guard means a gun on my shoulder that creates prestige, and prestige opens up for me countless livelihoods.
Saafan did not understand what Saafan meant by his words, so he looked towards Rajai to explain to him what he had blurred. In the form of gifts, and of course everything will have a price, as it will facilitate their work or turn a blind eye to their violations if they are within the permissible limits.Edit