A warm kiss

Attention was drawn to them with their elegance and the way they were sophisticated, then suddenly silence prevailed in the place and the lights subsided, then the music resounded and the lamps suddenly lit up, so that Nabil and Samiha appeared holding his arm. The invitees applauded until Nabil arrivedAnd his bride to their platform, they sat down and the ceremony began.
Mustafa, Mona, and his mother sat around a table near Noha and Shams' table, while Shweikar kept passing between the invitees, thanking them for their presence and accepting the invitation. Noha caught sight of a confused young man shining around him in great confusion. She smiled as she pointed to her mother at him. Shams stood with Noha and they went to receive Ashraf, who smiled. Reassured when he saw them, they led him to the table that belonged to them and they all sat exchanging conversation while following the various concert segments of famous male and female singers, then suddenly the stage flared up when a dancer of Eastern European origins appeared on it dancing an oriental dance. Soft and seductive moves.
After the dancer's segment ended, which lasted for more than forty-five minutes, Nabil took out a small red velvet box from his pocket, took out the engagement ring and put it on Samiha, then kissed the inside of her hand.
Shweikar went towards the newlyweds and kissed them and took some pictures with them, then Shawkat attended and did what I did, after that Abdullah approached and did as his predecessors did then turned around and pointed to Neriman to approach, Yunus and Ramez looked at their father while he was holding Nariman's hand and anger jumped from their eyes, Khaled approached them on his face With a soft smile, he said to them in a whisper:
- Madame Nariman...
Yunus interrupted him sharply:
- You know her, sir, but why is your father so interested in her?!
Khaled answered while looking into the eyes of Ramez and Younes:
- The wife of Abdullah Bey Al-Shutari, and I am a witness to their marriage contract for years.
Ramez shouted at his older brother:
- Verse! What do you say, Khaled?
- I say what you heard.. and these are the instructions of Abdullah Bey, the buyer, our father, to get to know you now.. does anyone have an objection or objection?
Khaled said his last question in a slightly threatening tone. Ramez and Younes exchanged looks between themselves, then looked at the ground. Khaled continued his words by saying:
- I was sure that you are good children and you understand.. By the way, Mama does not have to know anything.. This is also Abdullah's instructions.. I will know Samiha in her time.. Now, let's go and congratulate the bride and groom.
Yunus said sarcastically:
- Finish a bride and groom in them?
Khaled replied firmly:
- Both, Younes, your father didn't do anything wrong, and as you can see, you couldn't even attend the party and go out after you got sick from it.
Younes and Ramez looked at their mother, who was sitting on the balcony, looking at her son's engagement, and she was wrapped in a heavy blanket, and next to her was Naima, who uttered Zaghruda from time to time. Khaled advanced his brothers, heading towards the bride's platform. Khaled shook hands with Samiha, his sister, kissed her, and embraced her. From his eyes, after the picture, he went to his father and whispered to him in his ear that the task had been completed in the perfect way. Abdullah patted his son on the shoulder while smiling, then leaned on Nariman and whispered words to her. The overwhelming joy appeared on her features and she almost jumped to embrace him, but he smiled as he said to her:
- Allah! Why are you so happy?!
Nariman replied, almost losing consciousness from joy:
- I feel that this is my joy, my heart, not a noble and noble engagement.
Abdullah looked at her carefully and bowed and kissed her between her eyes and said:
- Congrats.
She grabbed Nariman's arm tightly and said:
- God bless you my whole life.
Like Khaled did before, Ramez and Younes did, but they offered congratulations to Nariman and their father as well. Abdullah accepted the congratulations of his two sons while patting their backs, trying to reassure them. Younes was feeling embarrassed inside him in a way that no one could imagine. He blames himself until his father moneyed him and said to him:
- Forget and go, relax and dance with your wife, too.. Take off and invest in this calm music.
Yunus smiled and moved away, heading towards his wife, whom he accompanied and took her in his arms, dancing to the quiet music, moments and the place was full of dancers, Samiha and Nabil were in the middle, Mona, Mustafa and Najah's eyes dancing with them with joy and joy, Ashraf grabbed the tips of Noha's fingers and placed his other hand lightly on her waist while she She put her hand on his shoulder and they danced together, dreaming of their wedding day, which Noha insisted on postponing until she was sure of their feelings.
Shams followed her daughter as she swayed gracefully and calmly as she danced with the one who was her doctor one day. Her eyes filled with tears. Noha was not just a daughter of Shams, but she was Alones, sister, friend, colleague and companion. Noha first and everything arranged after her. She was not her mother, not her little girl. She is a partner in life, a few souls and half a soul. Will the hour approach when Noha moves away from her second half? What is the matter for your soul to leave your body and yet remain alive only to suffer the bitterness of separation, the pain of distance and the heartbreak of loss? Shams did not know why her eyes were filled with tears. Or joy for that happiness that you allude to on the face of Amra's partner? Or, for fear of a near future and a deadly loneliness that will kill the rest of her life and harden her on the walls of oblivion, Shams did not really know her feelings, as she was a mixture of joy mixed with fear and anxiety about the future.
Samiha's fellow journalists in the magazine or those working with her at the station spread an atmosphere of fun and joy in the place, while Nabil's colleagues apologized to him because they were unable to fire their bullets, as they were prevented from having their weapons before entering the party, as usual.
Samiha was amazed when Nabil insisted on taking her to shake hands with two of the invitees, only two of whom Nabil moved for, the first was Fattouh, the guard of his aunt Shams, Nabil embraced him and thanked him for coming. He asked him to prepare enough meals for his family to take with him. He did so with Salem, shaking hands warmly and embracing him. Salem congratulated him on his engagement and Nabil congratulated him on winning the tournament, making him feel as if he had won it.
Naima did not stop ululating from time to time. Ramzia shared her joy with her son from a distance. After the ceremony officially ended and the invitees left, as only those close to family and friends remained, Nabil asked Samiha to ask permission from her father to go to her mother. Samiha felt grateful towards Nabil and made sure of Abed. By God, he made the right choice. Nabil walked with Samiha next to him, heading towards the palace building. The eyes of those present followed them. The only one who was hiding ashamed of himself was Yunus, who sat in a far place under a huge tree, until Khaled came to him and asked him not to blame or flog himself. Yunus threw himself In the bosom of Khaled, who raised him and asked him to overcome everything so that nothing would appear in front of his father. Yunus agreed with him and returned with him to stand among his brothers and their wives.
There was a knock on the door of a symbolic room that neither she nor Naima heard. She opened the door of the room and entered. I looked around the room and found it empty. Samiha caught sight of Naima's head from the glass of the closed balcony door. Samiha approached and knocked on the door glass. Naima turned and let out another loud ululation when she saw Samiha Samiha opened the balcony door and told her mother and Naima that Nabil outside wanted to meet her mother. Samiha signaled to Nabil to approach. This was not the first time that Nabil had met Ramziah or Naima. Nabil entered and stood next to Samiha after saying hello to her mother. Ramziah extended her hand. Nabil shook hands, but he lifted her up and kissed her. Ramziyya's eyes filled with tears. She had prepared a lot of words for such a situation, but everything she had learned by heart she forgot and found that it had no value now after what he had done.
Ramziah embraced Nabil and rocked him gently, patted her on the back tenderly and stood next to her talking to her and exchanging jokes with her. Suddenly Nabil glimpsed a strange scene and stood contemplating it alone and no one else could see it. His mother Shweikar and his father Shawkat were exchanging a warm kiss in a hidden place in the garden, thinking that no one could see them, he smiled. Nabil and Aad complete his conversation with Ramzya.