Ministry of Employment

The important thing is the Ministry of Employment. When there was no Ministry of Employment that appointed me in a large agricultural project.. When I received the education answer, I said a huge project like this. There is definitely something that would benefit my specialization.. I went and handed the answer to the personnel affairs and completed all the required papers and procedures.. and went to meet The general manager of the project, in order to assign me to the appropriate department for me.. When he saw me, he said to me, while he was very hilarious, and it was good that you came, Engineer Naji.. We need you very much.. I said in my mind, praise be to God, it is really clear that there is a job that suits me here.. Maybe there is something related to power generation For example, in the project.. The important thing is, Pasha, he took a piece of paper from the drawer and past it, and said, "I would like to go to the laying poultry department.. I tried to understand from him what I would do there and what does this have to do with my specialty.. The important thing is that I went to the department for two hours, and all the chickens in the department fledged and died.. The manager sent me to the livestock fattening department.. Exactly an hour, and the animals had foot-and-mouth disease and it was a disaster. I found the manager and all those involved in the whole project, from beginning to end, looking at me like this with a strange look.. The manager told me to stay in the stores until we find a suitable section for you.. I went to the stores, to the stores, and I went, even though there is no time for an annual inventory, meaning nothing.. I found everything in The project consists of workers, agricultural engineers, veterinary doctors, and administrators who consult with me and say that I am jinxed.. This man is jinxed.. I was depressed and stayed at home, but they did not believe me. When the legal period came back, they sent me back.. I was lost, without work or employment.. One of my friends came to me and said that we should not travel. I told him where.. He said Lebanon.. We trust in God and our soul is there.. I worked in every need and need.. gas stations.. restaurants.. coffee shops.. hotels.. in architecture.. and our Lord honored me with the last generosity and I made two piasters Nice, strong.. I hope the civil war has broken out.. I knew how to get away with my skin.. I was sad to return to Egypt after all these years, and as I went as I came.. I went to Iraq.. and what happened in Lebanon happened in Iraq..I worked, I lived, I was happy, I made money and I hoped for the invasion.. I got a copy and replica of what happened in Lebanon and Iraq in Libya.. I made the money and the first time I felt that the world was going to change, I told myself the truth.. He started saying rats and who are you? .. On the track, I was found by bandits who took everything with me.. This time I returned to Egypt by force.. I looked for a lot of work, nothing important, I found a work contract in Saudi Arabia...
Raja interrupted him, shouting at him:
- Don't let Saudi Arabia kiss your hand, Uncle Naji.. Where will we go for Hajj?
Nabil saw a smile on the young woman's face, which she tried to hide. Nabil signaled to Naji to continue his speech. Naji sighed and said:
- I went to Saudi Arabia for two weeks, and they took this job and took me back to Egypt.
Rajai sighed in relief while praising God, raising his hand to the sky. Naji looked at him and pointed to him, saying:
- Oh, it's all like this, Pasha.. Do you remember me feeling jinxed.. By God, Pasha, I am wronged.. Perhaps the one who grieves the most in this matter.. My whole life is gone, and in the end I did nothing.. No money, no job, no wife, no children..
Tears almost fell from Naji's eyes, but he controlled them. Rajai said to him sarcastically:
- Ok Uncle Naji.. You have not gone to Somalia before.
- Somalia! No, I didn't go, but there was talk that I would go to work there as a secondary teacher, but I didn't get a share and what happened happened there.
Ragai looked at Nabil and whispered to him:
- O Pasha, this man is jinxed.. By God, we are jinxed.. If he works with us, the country will surely go crazy...
Before Rajaee could complete his speech, a strange smell of smoke leaked from Nabil's nose. They all fell silent. Suddenly, Nahmad burst into the office room, shouting:
- Right, Pasha, the center is burning.
For a few moments, the room was filled with smoke, everyone in it was coughing. Nabil heard the sound of something falling on the floor. He tried to check it. He discovered that the young woman who applied for a guard job had fallen to the ground, fainting from suffocation. He carried her quickly and took her out of the office room, leaving her only outside the center. After making sure that she had regained consciousness, he hurried back to the center to save what could be saved from the workers at the center or from the detainees.
The young woman regained her consciousness and turned around, she saw everyone around her running and the civil defense vehicles storming the place quickly trying to control the fire, and deportation vehicles in which the detained officers and soldiers were put and moved away from the burning center, the young woman took out her mobile phone and started a live broadcast after she took some pictures, Shihab Al-Baghdadli followed the live broadcast with two contradictory feelings inside him. The first, which is the biggest for him, is that there was a major accident that he wished would never happen, and the other is his happiness with Mona Abu Zaid, who is covering the event live, and no one else in the world is covering it, but he wondered how chance played its role in making it happen. There at this time, not knowing that she was the young woman applying for the post of sentry.
After the civil defense men controlled the fire, Mona Abu Zaid hurried to the magazine's building. She did not change her clothes that she wore when applying for the job at the center. That simple, broad robe was decorated at the chest and closed with a thin white cuff in the shape of a semicircle. The security man standing in front of the gate tried to The magazine prevented her, but she pushed him and ran inside the building, running after her, until she reached the editing room. The security man had followed her and grabbed her. She shouted at him saying that she was working here, but he did not believe her. Their disguised colleague, whose face was covered in black, and between the security man, Shehab recognized her from her voice, asked the security man to leave her, and took her to his office, on the way there she asked permission from him and entered Noha's office, after which she quickly returned to him with a small leather bag in her hand, with which he entered his office Before they spoke, he asked her to enter the bathroom and wash her face. She entered the bathroom and closed it well on herself. She took her clothes out of the leather bag and replaced her clothes with rustic disguises after washing her face thoroughly and getting rid of the traces of smoke and soot from the fire. She almost returned to her normal state except for the smell of smoke that stuck to her underwear. The scent is complete.
She put the jilbab she was wearing in the bag, the rest of her belongings, and closed it well after she combed her hair and made sure of her appearance. As for the mirror in the bathroom, she went out to find Noha in the office with Shihab, and they removed all the papers on the desk except for a set of white papers that Shihab Al-Baghdadli placed in front of his chair. As soon as Mona saw Noha, she fell on her lap, patted her on the back and congratulated her on her safety and on the live broadcast that she made, which became the only source for all local and international news agencies to cover the event, and that many news agencies and websites contracted with the magazine to publish it in exchange for a respectable return for the magazine. Mona was very happy about this, especially after Shihab told her that part of this revenue would go to her.
Shihab asked Mona to sit on his own chair. Mona sat down and started telling what happened and telling them why she was in the police station at this time.