A smile

Karama moved her long tail and flies away from her and her daughter. Sex, a fountain of tenderness in the desert of cruelty, a shadow of tenderness in the flames of the sun of selfishness, he may not have seen that practically with his mother until recently, but he saw her and that was enough for him, he could not forget the night when he was determined to sleep in her arms, he felt that every inhale she took was a divan Romantic poetry, hot for poets and critics in its evaluation, and every exhalation is a song that the great composers were unable to imitate. The movements of her fingertips on his back and shoulder made him feel reassured that he missed for years and years, although he slept in his childhood in the arms of his aunt Shams, but the mother remains a special entity that cannot be compared to anyone, no matter what. It was your love for him and his love for you.
Nabil woke up from his thoughts at the sound of the trainer's footsteps and Salem behind him trying to catch up with him. The trainer approached Nabil and saluted him. Nabil smiled at him and extended his hand and shook hands warmly. They got to know each other and started discussing the matter. The trainer reassured him and told him that Dr. Younis' horse is a strong and well-trained English horse. After a short dialogue, the trainer asked Nabil to accompany him to the horse. On the way, the trainer asked Nabil to adhere to a diet so that his weight would decrease somewhat. This is in his interest and in the interest of the horse. Nabil did not object at all, as he realizes that his weight has increased several kilograms in the recent period. He intended to lose them and actually started a crash diet for this.
The coach approved of Nabil's words and his determination, and he was also impressed by his experience and his ability to evaluate himself objectively and impartially. Nabil and the coach, behind them Salem, entered the stable, heading towards the middle of it. Trijana stood with his long, strong legs, his huge body, and his dark complexion. He raised his deaf forehead and looked at the coach. He stood in the middle of his barn. He wants to approach him, but he warns that stranger. The coach entered him and wiped his thick neck. Trijana shook his long tail with his thick black hair, rejoicing at the arrival of his friend. Seconds later, Nabil followed him inside, standing on the left side of Trijana, wiping on his broad, flat back. Nabil continued Gently wiping until he reached his neck, he patted her tenderly. Trijana looked at him. Nabil extended his hand and took out some cubes of sugar from his pocket. Trijana picked it up from Nabil's hand after he smelled it. The trainer reassured that the relationship would be friendly between the mare and his rider.
The trainer asked Salem to prepare water and buckets for Trijana to bathe. Nabil must participate in this in order to strengthen his relationship with the mare. He will participate for at least two days in everything related to the horse, including fodder, drink, massage, and combing his hair until he is familiar with it. Nabil does not object to this, as he loves horses and knows their temperament and behavior The coach put the reins on Trijana's head and pulled him behind him while Nabil walked beside him patting his back and his big, muscular chest.
Minutes and Nabil, the trainer and Salem were cooperating in bathing Trijana, Nabil rubbed his body with the brush designated for that, after they finished they made sure to dry him well and then started combing and combing his hair, after they finished cleaning it Nabil grabbed the bridle and pulled it and walked with it on a path designated for that, Trijana followed him and did not He disobeyed his command, after that Nabil dragged him, where Salem prepared for him fodder that he loves, Nabil gave it to her and fed him some of it with his hand. When Trijana finished his meal, Nabil pulled him again to the place of water to water him, Trijana drank until he was satisfied, Nabil returned him to his barn and stood beside him inside it Flirting with him, Trijana became familiar with Nabil and reassured him, and this is how the first step between them ended and the acquaintance took place. From tomorrow, Nabil begins training and rides Trijana's back.
Nabil came out of the barn, Trijana extended his neck outside the short wooden door of his barn, Nabil embraced Trijana's neck and patted her gently, left him after promising him to come tomorrow, he applied for a long vacation that ends after the tournament and fortunately for him they agreed to it even though this is considered an impossible path. But Nabil considered this a good omen and the beginning of his success in the tournament.
He came out of the building for the horse pens and stood in disbelief at what he was seeing. Is it possible that his eyes could deceive him? He stood amazed watching who was standing with Salem, his chest shook with an earthquake centered on his heart, the volcano of his feelings exploded, the river of his feelings overflowed, fires broke out in the forests of his feelings, he stood in his place contemplating her girl, her hand movements, her hair caressed by the air breeze, he felt that blood was about to explode like a volcano He spews lava out of his head from happy surprise, and this too was considered a good omen not for heroism but for all life.
He walked slowly while urging himself to speed up, but his legs did not obey him. Samiha waved her hand at him when she caught a glimpse of him approaching. Signs of astonishment were drawn on her features. She did not imagine seeing him here in the Equestrian Club. She loves horses. Younes agreed to buy her a horse, but on the condition that it be He is the owner, the investor, and the final commander in his affairs, and she is just his adopted owner, who has no decision in his matter. Samiha agreed without any objection, as she does not have the luxury of refusal or asking her father to fulfill her wish. Samiha closely follows all of Trijana's affairs, knowing that there are Fares will soon take part in the hurdles tournament. Younes told her that, just so she knew. She contacted Salem, and he called her, informing her of the arrival of the rider who will participate in Trijana in that tournament.
Before Nabil reached her, the coach had joined Salem and started telling her what had happened and reassuring her that everything was going well. Nabil arrived and Samiha extended her hand to him to shake, and with the other hand he pulled a lock of her hair away from her eyes. Mubadara said to him:
- reasonable! What are you doing here, Captain Nabil?
Salem donated to answer her question, and Nabil contented himself with a calm smile, trying to calm himself down. Salem said while referring to Nabil:
- This is Captain Nabil who will ride Trijana, and God willing, they will win.
Samiha was surprised while the coach continued his speech, then asked permission and left them. Nabil looked at Salem and said to him:
- I think Miss Samiha didn't drink your coffee?
Samiha laughed and said to him:
- Did you also know Uncle Salem's coffee?!
They all laughed. Salem understood the message and went to his room to get the tray. Nabil pointed to Samiha and invited her to sit under the branches of the huge tree. After they sat down, he asked her:
- how are you?
- thanks God alright, you?
- I'm fine, strong, strong.
Samiha laughed and asked him:
- First time I know you are a member here of the club.
- I am an old member here..and I also have a mare, but a purebred Arab..she was pregnant and still giving birth, so I will not be able to participate with her in the championship..isn't it true, what is your relationship with Trijana and Dr. Younes?
Nabil's heart pounded, fearing that she would tell him that she was Yunus' wife, but he prepared himself for such a shock. Samiha's response came for a long time, and what finally healed his anger came as she says:
- I love horses very much, but unfortunately I do not have horses.. All my life I have loved horses.. I feel that they are beautiful creatures, God created them to enjoy them, to make us enjoy looking at them.. riding them.. owning them.. We humans are more happy when we spoil them than they are.. I cheated It was too much for Younes when he agreed and bought Trijana.. My relationship with Younes remains, sir.. Younes remains my brother.. He is the youngest one.
Her last sentence descended coldly and peacefully on Nabil. He was reassured and breathed a sigh of relief and leaned his back on the chair while smiling for no reason.