The ladies of the club

Mustafa thanked his colleague and went to the floor where the editor-in-chief Shihab al-Baghdadli's office is located. Of course, he will not go there, but he will go to Noha's office, which is located on the same floor. He knows very well that after Shehab finishes berating her, Samiha will quickly go there, throwing herself into Noha's arms, crying, and Noha being patted. He patted her back and comforted her until she held her together, but what Mustafa does not know is that Samiha started her first journalistic career and wrote her first article while his book was still confined to the banks of his plastic file. Samiha, Mustafa bowed down announcing his arrival. Nothing changed in the scene except that Noha looked at him and asked him to enter, while Samiha looked at him and said to him in a trembling voice:
- You let me fear the beast alone, you waiters, so you used to stop me.
Mustafa smiled shyly while Noha laughed a short laugh in the manner of Samiha's reproach to Mustafa. Mustafa told her after he swore with the solemn oath that he tried to stop her, but she was quick and as if her shoes were a calf. Inside him, Mustafa put him back in his place, asking Samiha about what happened in the office in detail. Samiha told him all the events after she calmed down and stopped crying. Mustafa got excited and Noha when they learned that the papers on the small table on which Mustafa had placed his plastic file were Samiha's first articles. Mustafa extended his hand. He pulled the papers from under his file. Noha stood up and sat behind her desk and motioned for Mustafa to give her the papers. Mustafa flipped through the papers while saying to Noha:
- Just one minute.
- I tell you, after I read Samiha's article, you will show me what you have accomplished in your book.
Mustafa gave her Samiha's papers and quickly pulled out his file and put his socks inside and hugged him. Noha read the article while she was smiling with joy at what Samiha had written. She finished reading after a few minutes. She put the papers on the desk in front of her. Samiha looked tense and anxious at Noha, waiting for the mercy bullet to be fired at her, but Noha raised She clapped her hands and started clapping for Samiha, telling her:
- Bravo.. Seriously, Bravo.. A masterpiece article.
- seriously?
- Seriously, really.. The article is sweet, strong and powerful, the language is simple, and the introduction is more than amazing.
- Do you speak seriously, Noha?
- Do you want me to swear?!
- I don't mean, but I can't believe it unless I hear it from you.
- I don't believe it.. By the way, if Shihab had seen this article, he would have said more than that too.
Mustafa broke into the conversation after he put the file under him and sat on it and said:
- What is this shooting star? Douche and shouting, and no one knows why it is from this.
Noha laughed her usual short laugh and said to him:
- On the contrary, by God, this is a good and overpowering man.. but his circumstances were not like that in the first place.
- What do you mean?
Noha sighed and told them in a whisper after asking Mustafa to close the door:
- Mr. Shihab's formation starts from the house.. his father's house.. and from the day he was born.. his father, may God have mercy on him, Hajj Saeed Al-Baghdadi, was a cane trader.. he brought cane from Upper Egypt and distributed it to the cane presses in Cairo. Big in it..
There are seven such urinals.. Four of them contain one of his wives. He was married to four, may God have mercy on him. It is her turn to come to the room.. Of course, you will ask me, why does each woman have her own room? Why does he not go to the woman who has the role? I tell you, because Saeed Al-Baghdadli's uncle did not stop his successor, meaning his wife always had small children with her to breastfeed.. These children, Shihab, was one of them, of course.. One of them would leave him in her room, and he had a brother or a sister from one of his older sisters who knew how to take care of him. How many children was left behind?
Samiha replied, not believing what she was hearing, and asked her:
- how much?
- Thirty-five families.. Imagine that, thirty-five families living under the roof of one house.. A classroom in a school.. The one who is crying, the one who is eating, the one who is sleeping, the one who is studying, the one who talks to her sister.. and the one.. and the one..
Marstan.. Shehab was raised like this.. Marstan is a bitch all day and all night.. and for him this life has become.. A dash in a dash.. If there is no shower, it means one of two things.. His father is in the house and here everyone has to sit He is silent and does not hear his voice in the literal sense.. There is no door that closes and makes a sound.. It is not possible for anyone to speak and Hajj Saeed hears it.. There is no one walking and knocking on slippers.. Complete silence.. Or that a shooting star died.. Ok, what would happen if Saeed heard voice? It's a disaster, Pasha.. First, the collective punishment begins with his mother and ends with his sisters through his mother, passing through the one who made this sound, whether he was a boy or a girl.. Therefore, every woman was keen that her children do not punish him or make a sound.. And the children are also keen that every one of them They do not make any sound.. Pilgrimage Saeed is at home, the house turns into a mass grave.. Pilgrimage Saeed is not at home, the house turns into a circus.. Of course, despite this crowd, the issue had advantages.. For example, that no one in their street could fight with someone From the children of Hajj Saeed.. The rest they will find and eat.. No one can argue with one of Saeed's cousins, otherwise he will be considered as having gone through the news.. So Shihab's life has become an exaggerated dash and exaggerated silence.. Silence means holding one's breath.. Prison.. abstaining from freedom.. Dashing means life And going out.. The man who is showering and making noise for him means that he is alive.. The problem increased when Shihab grew up and got married.. because his wife was his cousin.. and she knew the situation well, and she was quite the opposite of him. The one who is her father-in-law, the one who is in favor of silence.. That is why Shihab was imprisoned in the house.. But this time it is too long.. Ok, when does he feel alive and that he is alive? When he goes out of the house and listens to the shower, even if it is not there, he does it. For a man, the noise and noise for him means that he lives.. The problem increased when Shihab grew up and got married.. because his wife was his cousin.. and she knew the situation well, and she was quite the opposite of him. Who is in favor of silence.. That's why I lock Shihab in the house.. But this time it's too long.. Ok, when does he feel alive and that he's alive? When he goes out of the house and listens to the shower, even if it is not there, he does it. For a man, the noise and noise for him means that he lives.. The problem increased when Shihab grew up and got married.. because his wife was his cousin.. and she knew the situation well, and she was quite the opposite of him. Who is in favor of silence.. That's why I lock Shihab in the house.. But this time it's too long.. Ok, when does he feel alive and that he's alive? When he goes out of the house and listens to the shower, even if it is not there, he does it.
Mustafa shook his head in understanding, while Samiha's gaze remained fixed on Noha, her mouth open and her eyes as well, not believing what she was hearing, amazed at the quality of this life, her imagination, no matter how wild, could not imagine that there were forty people living in one house; five and three sons and daughters; Four wives and Hajj Saeed, forty people who understand each other and talk and express what is going on inside them of ideas, forty people, each of whom has his own nature and different habits, no matter how they lived together, there must be differences, these differences will certainly lead to differences, how did Saeed rule this The whole people, maybe he can provide food, drink, smoothie, treatment and education for them, but how was he supervising their education? Certainly, the matter was entrusted to his wives, and wives who are always pregnant, breast-feeding, and have children. Each woman of them has her share of approximately eight children, all of them of different ages, and each one of them has his own needs, different requests, and changing desires. How did those ladies manage to raise all this?