Introduction and Extra Preparation

Aether POV

I was fishing caught a few fish and finally found paimon, my very best Emergency Food companion. I was happy to meet her in person. I take her unconscious body to the sand and use my cape as a blanket to keep her warm. I finished fishing and cooked them. After a few minutes she finally wakes up and looks at me.

Aether: Hello there, how are you?

Paimon: Hey are you the person who saved Paimon?

Aether:*smiles* Yep, i fish you out. your welcome Paimon

Paimon: So who are you?

Aether: I'm not Aether, and let me explain happened...

I summon my System which surprise paimon. I played the video of what happened in the begining of the game.

3rd POV

Aether: And thats what happened...

Paimon: Ooh ...Wait why is Paimon there?!

Aether: oh yeah *chuckles* don't worry I'll tell you something else that might also shock you even more.

Paimon:Tell Paimon!

Aether: Well back in my own world before I reincarnarted in this Body...my old name was M/N and I was just a normal Mod Developer...

Paimon: Mod Developer, what is that?

Aether: describes the output or process of adding custom items in other games. Games just like the world that were standing on.

Paimon: So your saying is this world is a game?!

Aether: System, throw me the Tablet!

A tablet appeared on Aether's hand and starts turning it on. He starts swiping his screen and shows Paimon a familiar Icon with her cute picture on it.

Paimon: Wait, That looks like Paimon!

Aether: yeah hold on *Whispers to System* hey System, does the tablet need charging or internet?

(ISM)

"Both Battery and DATA IS UNLIMITED"