The Backrooms Within 8

(Sorry for not uploading for so long)

A few Minutes later during a battle in the ruins

Here we Galaxia getting stabed in the back with the Kamish Daggers, causing her to crashlanded to the ruins.

Galaxia: Grk! *In pain* How dare you-?!

She quickly gets back up on her feet before Aether teleports in front of her with the [Space Stone] and Bitchslaped her so hard and it send her flying in the air.

Of course this makes her pissed even more. As her aura starts erupting so much that everything is as bright as a sun.

Aether: *Sigh* this is boring... I can't see...

Nahida: We should leave, the others might be in danger.

Aether: Yeah, we gotta go quick.

Aether decides to stand up and puts Nahida, Paimon and Jerry inside the backpack before opening the [Space Stone] that leads back to the backrooms.

Galaxia: How dare he.... Hey! Were not done!

Galaxia was chasing after them. When Aether returns back to the Hub level of the backrooms where he sees his friends injured in a fight. Galaxia meanwhile was send somewhere else.

Meanwhile

Back at the Arena Level, here we see Twilight Lumine and the rest quickly takes Tom back to the Hub, level Dark Saber Trapped in multiple cubes.

Multiple Aidens then tries their best to secure full lockdown on the Hub level. So that no more intruders will invade their base. Luckily twilight Lumine and the rest made it in time before the Hangar doors of the Hub, slammed shut.

Princess: Quick, lets wait for Aether...

Sekmeh: Ugh... that battle was killing me...

MKUMP45: I thought my ammo was almost depleted.

Princess: Well, thankfully we manage to fend her off, if it wasn't for Tom with the distraction, who knows what condition they're in.

In the Hub level.

Here we see Aether quickly rush towards his friends trying their best to heal Tom.

Princess: Its Aether!

Sekmeh: Quick help us.

Aether quickly gets the Golden Apple and force it down Tom's mouth, instantly waking him up.

Tom: ***GASP*** WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Princess: Your acting all weird during the battle with that stranger.

.

Tom: Ugh... I just had a weird dream of being in a [Space Train]...

.

Aether: You alright?

Tom: Yeah, im doing fine... how's your battle?