The first step of Inazuma and Preparation...

Small timeskip to a Few Hours later.

Here we see 2 familiar figures, having a converasation about the Blonde Shadow Monarch heading straight to Inazuma.

One has choppy, medium length hair, platinum blond with a single dark orange streak along the right side with some of it tied in an off centered ponytail.

Kazuha
(Ronin of Inazuma)
Level: 90

Kazuha: So the God of Darkness coming to Inazuma?

???: yes, I cannot confirm what his goal is but, i hope its hope for Inazuma's freedom.

A tall female has long, waist-length dark brown hair and fair skin. Her right eye is a deep ruby-colored hue melting into gold.

Beidou
(Captain of the Crux Fleet)
Level 90

Beidou: I hope Lady Ningguang was right, since recently

Beidou: I hope Lady Ningguang was right, since recently... He has becoming a God...

Kazuha: Wait, are you serious?

Beidou: Yes, those 3 Cosmic Gods really shocked everyone Including me.

When all the sudden they were interrupted by a Shadow slowly comming out of the ground.

Female Crew1: C-captain Beidou! Something from the ground coming!!

Beidou: Quick! Battle formation!

Male Crew: No, wait!

Shadow Stalker: My King has arrived...

The shadow slowly revelas itself to be the Shadow Stalker and he looks at the Crux fleet making them in surprised. The shadow then bows down and a blue portal opens for our blonde protagonist and the girls to come out.

Aether: Oh, were here...

Kisara: Yeah... and it feels like they're ready to attack us.

Beidou: Halt! *Gasp* It's The God of Darkness! we are humbled for your arrival!