The Backrooms Within 3

Aether POV

During the morning we made our way to the floating Palace, and it is very far away, we manage to scavenge some Almond water inside the trucks.

Once we gathered more than enough, we continue to find the floating castle.

Tom: Hey Aether, just wanting to ask... what world or universe are you from?

Aether: Lets complicated to say the least.

Jerrt: I wanna know too.

Nahida: Me too, well I can't use my powers here to read your memories

Aether: I'll just let Paimon tell you everything.

Paimon: No problem! Paimon will tell you from the very begining...

Small timeskip of BackStory telling.

Tom: Wow... reborn in another body...

Jerry: And becoming powerful us insane.

Nahida: Wow you know the events of Teyvat which makes things easier for you.

Aether: Collecting the infinity stones makes a change in reality back on teyvat...

Paimon: Yeah, you really love overwhelmed your enemies.

Aether: Yep, if it means to make Teyvat's gods rivals that of ants...

As we continued onward we finally found a road that leads to the floating castle, we rush towards the end of the road and look up, out destination has arrived.

Thankfully there was a rope that helped us claimed up, Tom has fear of heights which i forced him to look up.

Once we made it to the main intracellular of the floating palace... we went inside and the door shuts behind him... leading to a more dangerous level of the backrooms

The Backrooms

Level: 94...
(Inside the floating Palace)