News that shocked Teyvat, Next stop Inazuma

Small timeskip.

The Cosmic Being are still here...

Drinking Tea with Zhongli while everyone watches in awe of how Lucky Zhongli is getting to interract with the most powerful beings in existance. Everyone starts taking pictures and share it all over Teyvat with newspaper articles that shockes everyone.

Cosmic Being1: ... And that's how we made the Universe... *Sips Tea*

Zhongli: For a hard jobs of a Gods, it must be a very time consuming for you.

Cosmic Being3: Nah, its easy for us. we barely even broke a sweat. all we did is just snap our fingers and we just made more multiverse of each one.

Cosmic Being2: Well, you wanna know something shocking? In our Previous lives... we were originally a very average human.

Zhongli: Wait, you were humans back then? how did it go well in your previous life?

Cosmic Being1: Back then i got hit by a human advance "hover Truck" so hard it send me flying through a building wall.

Cosmic Being2: Mine is going through a "random dimensional rift" that kills me... but for some unknown reason, I am reborn... as in my body right now... tho i still have my memories back then.

Cosmic Being3: Mine is... a Desease that I didn't make it... but hey, i got send to another world by another "God" tho he trained me to work my way up to the max. although the strongest out of the 3 of us would be him(Cosmic being1)

there was a female Bard walking by Liyue Harbor to pay a visit to her old friend until she shocked to see the cosmic Beings talking to Zhongli.

She was about to greet him but she was nervous of seing these Beings that are beyond powerful than her

She was about to greet him but she was nervous of seing these Beings that are beyond powerful than her... possibly even all the gods of Teyvat.

Venti: O-old friend.... uhhhhh

Zhongli: Ah, old friend, long time no see...

Venti: *Nervous Chuckle* Eheheh.... Nice friends you got there...

Cosmic Being2: Ah, you must be one of the Ladies of our champion correct?

Venti: *Blush red* W-wait- how did you???

Cosmic Being3: *Chucles* haha, its fine. our champion is right there....

Cosmic Being3 Points at Aether who is meditating in the docks of Liyue Harbor who is also sorrounded by the crowed of people

Venti: I heard news about a Monarch Acends to the level of Gods, i didn't expect it to be the traveler himself... Also a Champion?

Zhongli: *Sips Tea* So why did you choose the Shadow Monarch or should i say *Whispers* 'M/N' as your champion?