The Backrooms Within 7

Authors Notes...

Here we see the Author and the gang all playing in their computers.

Ashborn: So... whats gonna be the next banner after Zhongli and Childe?

Author: This might not tell them cuz spoilers...

Ashborn: Ohhh....

Author: Anyway.... I got a 4 star weapon from the standard banner.

Ashborn: Didn't you say you want save your primos on Raden Shogun?

Author: Nope, I just Ascended my Heizou to level 70 and get the Aquaint fate from hi-!

M/n: God dammit why do I have bad luck on artifacts!?

Paimon: So many Defence and Energy Recharge... not even a single Crit Dmg or Crit Rate...

Trazyn: I have the same results as well...

Author: What artifacts are you farming, M/n? And what about you Trazyn?

M/n: For my Zhongli... I need Hp for his sheild...

Trazyn: I already upgrade my Kazuha to level 90 but I need more talents Ascension to increase his damage...

Ashborn: Talk about bad luck on Artifacts.... also Author, how much primos do you have now?

.

.

.

Author: 4k+ saved primos... i swear if Raiden Mommy doesn't come and some other 5 stars will ruin my 50/50 .... I will smash my computer....

.

.

.

Paimon: Geez... talk about scary....

M/n: Yeah, speaking of which, your PC is very expensive...

Author: And I hope I don't lose that 50/50.... Anyways onto the story!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Story...

.

With Aether and Galaxia

Explosions happened everywhere around the ruins as the two brawl out, the ruins starts shake Violently.

The three of the Sailor Starlights starts to get concerned about the situation. If this keeps up, then their earth will be the next one to be targeted.