Herrscher phase 2 and Return to the Chasm

3rd POV

Explosions are happening everywhere on the Aether realm, some of the Shadow Giants are having trouble taking down these Galaxy dragon threats.

The Giant Shadow Leviathan is doing a great work againts the 3 Headed Neo Galaxy eyes dragon. Kamish and the High dragon is chasing down the normal Photon dragon.

Meanwhile we see Aether, Paimon, and the 3rd Cosmic God, eating popcorn while watching the fight.

Paimon: Wow the shadows are really improved today huh.

Aether: Yep, thanks to those three dragons that show up out of nowhere.

Paimon: Oh, yeah. Mr God, how are we gonna gather people here?

Cosmic Being3: Its not as easy as you might think. For me is just letting homeless people have a chance to work for their family.

Aether: Sounds reasonable. But I guess hiring some workers for the city is gonna be a pain.

Cosmic Being3: Dont be down on yourself. If there is a chance, it shouldn't be that hard.

Kaboom!!

While the 2 abyss friends were terrified of what they're watching.

Pyro Abyss Mage: *terrified* Y-your highness... what are we looking at....?

Enjou: *Sigh* I too am surprise by this event.

Hydro Herald: 3 strong dragon gods. More powerful than Teyvats Gods.

Lumine: Why does my brother want to hunt these things. His shadow army is already enough to wipe everyone out of teyvat. And now he's taking it one step further.

Aether: Dang the Leviathan just got hit by a beam, but he just shrugs it off.

Paimon: Yeah!

Aether: So anyway. We should complete our next archon quest in the Chasm. Of course Paimon would be scared.

Paimon: Hey! Paimon's not scared!

Aether: tell that to your video game counterpart.

Paimon: Thats not true!

Aether: Hah! Oh yeah... btw, I need you and the rest if the God's help with the archon quest on Sumeru.

Cosmic Being3: All ears.

Aether: I'm not gonna tell you the whole plan yet, but be sure to meet us at Auro Village at the desert. Ill call you when we're ready.

Cosmic Being3: Sure young champion.

More explosion can be heard as Legia and Fenrir are having trouble fighting againts the Galaxg Eyes Prime dragon. Because it can fly and non of them can do anything.

Trazyn uses his shadow magic to teleport to one of the dragons to deal some significant damage. The dragon tries to shake Trazyn off its back but he can't go out that easily.

Aether then gets an idea and tries it out, he stands up and walk towards the battlefield.

Aether: Shadows, all of you... come out.