(Short Chapter) The Siblings in the Dreamworld

Somewhere in the Abyss palace.

Lumine Pov

I was in my throne room talking about our next plan with the rest of the abyss, their news report the incident of Inazuma

Cryo Abyss Mage: Your highness, the Incident of Inazuma... Your brother has becoming even stronger than the last...

Lumine: *Sigh* I still need answers of how he's doing this...

Hydro Lector: Should we scout him again your highness?

Cryo Abyss Mage: The problem is.... your brother just recently went to another world... so its too late....

Enjou: Thats unfortunate...

Lumine: Anything else?

Electro abyss Mage: Princess... another unfortunate and shocking news... your brother ressurects the original Raiden shogun Makoto. Including her friends...

Lumine: How?! How did he possess such power?

Electro abyss Mage: That is the problem... we have no idea. Your brother is just more questions than answers.

Lumine: Even with the clues to know about him isn't enough... I'll just meet him in person next time. I hope he doesn't run away...

I was walking on my way to the bedroom to clear off what had happened during all the news of my brother becoming so insanely powerful I just can't put my mind onto it.

Lumine: *Sigh* This is stupid... Why and how is my brother doing this. That idiot is but a show off about his powers....

Just as I was about to go to bed, I look outside my window to check at my Pyro abyss mage practicing with my old Electro Herald who died then ressurected by Aether, both of them practicing their magic.

I gotta say, these 2 are getting powerful each day... but not as powerful as my brother currently... I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling...

Lumine: My war with destiny is slowly falling apart now with my brother here.... if this keeps up, my brother might as well take Teyvat all by himself...

flashback of what Enjou reads the news about the Cosmic Ascension back at Liyue Harbor.

Enjou: What really caught my attention is this....

He proceeds to read the Quote of one of the Cosmic Beings

Cosmic Being1: Welcome "Khaenri'ah" or should we say.....