Liyue Harbor and Aether's Dimension Domain.

The Battle is intense, the Architect and all of the stone statues statues charges straight at Sung Jin Woo and his son.

Both smiled and confidently attacks back with their attacks. Aether orders his Shadow Knights to join the fight the Ice elves. Aether meanwhile is targeting the Nagas and the Naga boss.

Sung Jin-Woo quickly targets the architect by cutting off all of its stone arms before the statue could even fight. The Architect smile menacingly and starts to have fun with the fight.

Sung Suho: *Deep Breaths* Ok....

Sung Suho: Here I come...

Sung Suho strikes head first and completely destroys a few of the swordman Statues. He instantly hears Archers preparing to shoot arrows at him but quickly dodges out of the way.

Sung Suho might be low level but in the Manhwa during the last chapters. He completely destroys his father's shadow army all at once.

Meanwhile the Knights who are watching from afar were in awe as they continue to watch the brutal fight.

Venti: Huh... I don't know whats worst...

Amber: J-Jean...?

Jean: I've never seen such a battle.

Kaeya: Yeah, those enemies that our Honorary Knight is fighting. Its almost powerful than the enemies we faught...

Lisa: And those two, they don't even used Visions. the one wearing a hood is using two daggers infused with dark shadow similar to that of Honorary Knight.

Kaeya: I'm more impressed on the person who is using fists Gauntlets.

Venti: They sure seem strong!

Jean: Whoever they are, we owe them.

Sucrose: A-Albedo...

Albedo: We can't intervine.... the more I watch, the more my brain melts...

With the Monarch of Transfiguration

Yogumunt: Strong Fighters... 2 of those Monarchs have never used their full strenght... what a pity... I shall go report this.

Yogumint returns back to the portal and leaves those minions to die.

On to the battle

Aether quickly instakills the Naga with his own [Kamish Daggers] resulting the only enemies left are the stone statues.