The Ultimate Multiversal Disaster.

In a Random Universe, here we see an Unconcious Tom and Jerry sleeping inside of a Bed. Both of them slowly opens their eyes and looks around the area.

Tom: Ugh... Where are we...?

Jerry: No idea... wait... aren't we in the alleywat escaping that monster?

???: Nya....

The two jumped and they turn their heads towards the voice who was hugging Tom's arm.

Nero
(Nikke)

Tom: *gulped nervously* Umm

Tom: *gulped nervously* Umm...Hi...

Nero: Cute Kitty.... and a Mouse for dinner....

Jerry: I gotta go...

Jerry tries to run away but he was trapped in a Chained leashed preventing the poor little guy from escaping.

Nero: You two can't leave. We must go on mission.

Tom: Uhhh... How about no...

.

.

.

.

Nero: Yes you must.

.

.

.

.

.
Jerry/Tom's thoughts: This is not gonna end well...

Small Timeskip

Three Hours later, they went to the surface with the other group of Girls called themselves "NIKKe" . Tom and Jerry are now involved in a mission of  eliminating a tyrant class rapture called "Chatterbox"

The three went to the surface and there are other Nikke's waiting for them outside. The other Nikke's have their own different unique personalities on their own, for the two's case, all of the Nikke's are somewhat related to animals, some have animal ears and one even has a pet lion.

Liter
(Nikke)

Liter(Nikke)