The Cure for the Eleazar and the Final Stone outside reality...

After the Whole Quest, Aether was in the restaurant with his friends.

In the Recent Quest of HRS. General Jing Xuan was suppose to Knocked Unconcious, but in this timeline. Aether's interference greatly changes everything.

Jing Xuan: Well, Mr. Aether, could you possibly an Aeon?

Aether: *confused* A What...?

Fu Xuan: Basically Gods in our Universe originally, there were used to be 18 of them but some of them are lost without a trace.

Aether: Huh... I would love to meet them in person, but in my case, I don't belong here... kinda...

Welt: Oh and why is that?

Aether: Well, remember when that fight with that Giant wolf?

March: Oh right! You two came from another universe?

Aether: Yes. In fact.

Dan Heng: Another thing thats bothering me... Why did you and shadows call Caelus, a "Young Monarch" ?

Aether: Well... for that is a easter egg puzzle your gonna solve yourselves. You'll find out soon. With a little hint.

March: Awww! This is gonna be another one of those puzzles ain it?

Jing Xuan: Well a Hint will do nicely.

Aether: Sometimes small hints can open bigger secrets so. Ahem! There is a short version of Bronya... who was it again?

Caelus: You mean, Silverwolf?

Aether: Well, she may be a hacker but she has hidden files about the Universe when I accidentally Delete her save while playing her favorite game so ummm.... shhhhhh.....

Everyone laughed so hard until they heard a door opening, and everyone quickly rush out of the exit door except the trailblazers....

Female Voice: Well if it isnt the trailblazers....

The Stellaron Hunters