Just Got back from the Genshin Realm and More Monarchs Appeared...

A day after the artifact Grinding, I say goodbye to the trailblazers telling them that he will return with friends. Before he used the [Space Stone],

He pats Caelus in the head.

Aether: See you later, son.

Everyone was confused in silence and Aether went through the portal. And waves his hand at the trailblazers before the portal closes.

March: Huh... he called you son? Thats weird...

Dan Heng: hes just messing around.

Caelus: ...

March: Huh, should we continue training?

Dan Heng: Yes, now without Tusk, we have to be prepare for the worst in the future.

Flashbacks to Aether last night.

Aether wasn't sleeping in his bed because he's worried about the trailblazers if they'll get in trouble. He gets an idea and decides to hide a few shadows in Caelus.

Aether stands up and summons his shadows near the balcony.

Aether: Come out.

15 Shadow Emperor Ants
(Elite)
Level: 185

(2) Shadow Redstone Monstrosity
(Elite)
Level: 100

Beru
{Shadow Ant King}
Level: 500

Reign Beaux
{Overking of Dark world}
(God Level Threat+)

Level: 600

Aether: Beru, Beaux.  ill give you full responsibility of taking care of these trailblazers, and be sure to train them well if they're alone out of public, understand?

Beru: If they are scared?

Aether: Dont worry, ill show up and tell them to never be afraid.

Beru: The Young Monarch...As you wish...

Reign Beaux: Well do our best my lord.

Aether: Good, now hide on Caelus' shadow.

The shadow quickly hides and Aether calms himself and went to bed.

Flashback ends

Meanwhile in the Honkai realm here we see the Valkyries and the girls waiting for Sung Jin woo for the search of Aether.

A blue portal then opens surprising everyone in the room. Paimon meanwhile is on tears ready to see her traveler again.

As soon as Aether comes out he was tackled by the girls worried sick about him.

Paimon: *hugs tight* WAAAAAHHH!!! TRAVELER!! *sobs*

Kisara: Where were you?!