Preperations and Stellaron evolution

At Neuvillette's office

Here we see Aether and the rest of the people in the room, sipping tea while having a conversation about the Prophecy.

Aether: First things first, lets start of with the missing women's incident combined with the murder of Navia's father, Mr. Callas himself.

Navia: Please tell us, I wanna know who the Culprit is...

Aether: Well... three of you might not gonna be happy with this one...

Aether drops the book on the table...

Neuvillette picks it up and starts reading it slowly page by page

Aether: you already know the name Marcel..... or his real name Vacher...

Clorinde: Him?

Navia: How can you be so sure.

Neuvillette: Hmm... I think you must've known whats really going on, were you able to figure out of his doings?

Aether: Thats right, you might think I'm pointing fingers on some random person in this nation, but listen up. That man tries to go and kidnap other women to experiment on them, just to ressurect his beloved wife. And thats when Mr. Callas comes in...

Navia: ...?!

Aether: Mr. Callas almost finds out the truth of what's going on... but oh boy... Marcel is playing the long game with this one. Mr. Callas was about an inch away of ending the case but missing one piece of evidence... but just like the past... Died in the Duel....

Clorinde: ....

Navia: *Tearing up* N-no...

Aether: I'm so sorry Miss Navia. So, before me and Paimon leave this room, I have one simple request for Mr. Neuvillette here.

Neuvillette: Oh? Go on.

Aether: Well, it has also something to do with the prophecy and im gonna need you to sue me, Paimon, and Childe on trial.

There was silence until the girls in the room where shocked when he mentions his plan

Paimon/Navia/Clorinde: WHAAAT?!

.

Paimon: Are you out of your mind?!

Neuvillette: Uhhh God of Darkness, I beg your pardon, surely your not planing something that bad, would you...? As the chief Justice of this nation, please be more responsive.

Aether: let me ask, we know Furina right? Being a bratty attitude archon like herself. No offence.

Aether: But What if I tell you that there is a Mastermind behind the prophecy.