Tears of Reunion and the Giants Humiliating Defeat.

Aether was in his Herrcsher and The battle rages on inside the Shoguns residence and to the point where i shattered her sword a third time. The puppet then starts to get tired...

When the time comes, she sent me inside the Plane of Euthymia...

 where I can see her again, only this time... filled with bandages all over her right arm and left leg.

Aether(Herrcsher):* Tries not to laugh* Pffffttt!...

Ei: You... you wanna try to kill me?!

Aether(Herrcsher): Come on you little runt, just one simple task, end the vision hunt decree bulshit, and cut the ties with those Fatui scumbags.

Ei: No.... I cannot! I must keep this up for Eterni-

Aether(Herrcsher): Blah blah blah, Eternity this! Eternity that! Your only torturing your beloved nation, and your calling this Eternity?

Ei: ...

Aether(Herrcsher): Makoto was right... You are nothing but a dissapointment in front of Inazuma.

You can slightly see her face covering her top part and see a few drop of tears going down her cheek.

Ei: I am not!

Aether(Herrcsher): Explain the people who tried to stop you from the begining then? Hundreds of people have suffered because of you. And yet, you call yourself an archon for this.

Ei: I cannot handle this any longer... Stop this...

Aether(Herrcsher): Last chance... End this bullcrap... this is what your sister was requested after her last breath...

Ei: I said stop this! I dont believe any of your lies!

Aether(Herrcsher): Well then... its a duel... if I win, you stop this Vision Hunt Decree bullcrap.

Ei: Then if i win, Eternity will last forever!

Each swords clash shook the Plain of Euthymia itself to the point where the sky became darker and the grounds cracks. Ei is getting weaker and weaker with each strike while Aether begins to have the upper hand... 

Ei's thoughts: 'This is beyond Impossible

Ei's thoughts: 'This is beyond Impossible...  how is this man so strong?!'

Aether: Last Chance Ei, don't lose my patience...

Ei : Very well then! I'll show you the true power of an Archon!