The Backrooms Within 4

The Next Day

Aether POV

Here on an empty restaurant of Level 11. Here we see the group sitting down almost as if were on a meeting.

Aether: Hmmm....

Aether tries to use his powers in the backrooms. And it worked... but it drains him completely.

Princess: Your powers sometimes work on the backrooms depending on the levels but most levels doesn't want our powers to show up.

Aether: I see...

One side is a group of the Twilight Version of Lumine and the other is the group of Aether.

Princess: Who are you?

Aether: Aether... just traveler Aethe-

Principle Paimon: And who is this imposter!!

Paimon: Hey! I am not an imposter! Paimon is Paimon!

Aether: Uhhh... okay you two, calm down please. Anyway... This is my Version of Paimon. And this is my Daughter... Nahida.

Princess: Lesser Lord Kusanali?!

Aether: Yes, and this is Tom the Blue Cat, and Jerry the Brown Mouse.

Tom: Hi

Jerry: Nice to meet you!

.

Princess: Mm*Nods* Meet MKUMP45 an Elite task force No. 404

MKUMP45: *Salutes*

Princess: and this is  Sekhmet. The Goddess of Destruction.

Sekhmet: Its an Honor to meet another of my Lady's Twin from another Universe.

.

.

After their Introduction Aether and Twilight Lumine decides their own conversation.

Princess: So... your daughter was Lesser lord Kusanali, because you ressurected her mother?

Aether: Yes and Nope, Before I tell you what happened when I first got to Sumeru, I wanna know what your first first story from the begining.

Princess: I might be a Twin named Lumine...

But in Reality... I'm not.

Princess: It all started when I was seperated from my brother... by this Unknown God... shes all covered in Blue Stars...

Aether touched Twilight Lumine's forehead to see her memories and creates a hologram of the person.

Alternate Asmoday.