The Backrooms Within 5

Aether POV.

2 Days later

Road trips, one of my favorite times i have in my previous life, even watched a few Movies out of it.

I look outside the window while some of them looks as well. Tom and Jerry played Geometry Dash and see if they could beat a high difficulty. While my Paimon, continues playing genshin Impact that got Lumine and her Paimon interested.

Principles Paimon: Woah, it really does like Teyvat...

Princess: So... is this what you said when you know the events of Teyvat since the Very begining?

Aether: Yes, in my story. I don't just rush straight in to mondstadt right away, I have to be extra prepared for everything.

Princess: If only I could go back in time... Khaenri'ah is my home and peaceful nation too... until she and my brother arrives... and destroyed my home.

Principle Paimon: What Paimon confused is that The princess' brother must've teamed up with them or something...

Paimon: What about him...?

Princess: My brother... I told him to visit all nation to find answers... but instead... He took a Dark Path...

Aether: Why is that...?

Princess: he wants to continue our journey... but I cant... Teyvat is my home...

Aether: No offence but I have the same feeling as him.

Princess: Huh?!

Aether: My Lumine doesn't wanna go home... because her home was destroyed, so in order to scare her completely is to become a pretty awesome and yet Op broken God in the Universe.

Princess: ...So you and my brother are the same.

Aether: Except the destruction of Khaenri'ah. as a matter a fact, I wasn't even there in that event. But I'm not that evil.

Princess: Then why did you want to reunite with her.

Aether: that was my intention at first, until I lost interest of her. At first she acts cold but then she realized that her and the Abyss Order are gonna have to think twice if to do so. And thus she and her Abyss Order are on lockdown.

Principles Paimon: Woah... talk about scary thought.

Princess: I feel sorry for her...

Aether: I tried my best to even try to talk to her about whats going on, but she just refused and I have to investigate all seven natioms ourselves which is a pain in the ass.

Princess: Its fine... i didn't know your sister have this attitude.

Aether: ... yeah... I don't even know if I really consider her as my sister.

Aether looks at the Window and remembers the cutscene when he played the game in his previous life.