Training before the war begins

On the next day

Inside the Serinateapot here we see four powerful beings slowly opening their eyes. the first one to wake up is Makoto, second is Chiyo the Oni... when they look around the room, and then to each other in a very very long time...

Chiyo: M-Makoto...?

Makoto: Chiyo?!

Sasayuri: *Yawn* Whats with all the commotion....?

Makoto: Sasayuri?!

Chiyo: Wait, Saiguu too?!

Sasayuri: What is going on?! I thought you were dead?!

Saiguu: *Wakes up* hm? Makoto, Sasayuri, Chiyo? what are you doing here?

Makoto: have we reunited...?

Chiyo: Hold up! Lets remember what happened... First of all Makoto, You were at the Cataclysm in Khaenri'ah. Second is Saiguu, you were consumed by the "dark will,". And lastly, Sasayuri. you were killed during the Civil war...

Sasayuri: And you, Chiyo. were consumed by a beast.

Makoto: But then... How did we get revived... It doesn't make any sense...

Saiguu: My my... This place... I feel like I've seen this from somewhere...

Makoto: Your right it does look familiar.

Sasayuri: Should we look around?

Chiyo: Ugh...

The four wake up and went towards the door, Chiyo opens it and went to see the window where they see that they are in a deserted Island

Makoto: What the...

Sasayuri: Are we in a beach?

Saiguu: I think we should go outside to find out.

Chiyo: Good Idea.

Once they make it outside, it was night and quiet... too quet until they hear a snoring adepti who is beside the entrance...

Chubby: Zzzzzz.....

Sasayuti: That looks like... an adeptus.

Saiguu: Hmmm... here alone?

Makoto: Let me try to wake it up...

Makoto slowly pokes Chubby causing him to slowly wake up

Chubby: Huh oh? Great Beings from Inazuma... Good Evening! My name is Chubby, and I'm the keeper of this realm.

Makoto: Hello Chubby... Umm where are we?

Chubby: Oh Great Makoto, we are inside the realm of the SerinaTeapot... owned by the Great God of Darkness.

Sasayuri: uhhh... "God of Darkness" ?