Ressurecting the Real Focalor Begins

The Time has come...

After Their journey back at Honkai Star rail universe, Aether and Paimon decides to rest and eat at a Fontaine restaurant.

Paimon: Already night time at Fontaine?

Aether: Time At Honkai Star Rail universe is much slower than this current timeline.

Paimon: Paimon still can't believe that you and Kafka are engaged.

Aether: Its not engaged.... is it??? Even though I haven't met her once...

Paimon: And she's forces you to pay Child support?!

Aether: Hey! She's probably joking alright, and now I have a Daughter which is a female version of my Son...

Paimon: At least it couldn't get any worst.

Aether: Dont Jinx it, otherwise our luck gets worsened...

Paimon: Whoops Sorry.

Aether: Anyway... lets eat up for Tomorrow's main event, everything is gonna be unexpected for the Hydro Archon inside that thing.

Paimon: Will you be able to do so?

Aether: If the time is right.

Paimon: Yeah your right.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day at Fontaine

Aether and Paimon made their way to the Opera House for Lyneys and Lynette's performance. were they head inside, just like in the story, Neuvillette Was waiting there and Furina was on the main VIP seat on the third floor.

Aether: Were back.

Neuvillette: Ah God of Darkness, you have returned.

Paimon: Are the Plans set?

Neuvillette: Yes, but for The Missing women's incident, Miss Navia and her bodyguards are still investigating. Unfortunately they're not present here at the opera house.

Aether: its alright, its Lyney's performance starts off first event.

Neuvillette: So, whats gonna happened on their performance.

Aether: Furina is gonna accused Lyney and Lynette for a Murder case but in reality the victim was the murderer all along.

Paimon: In addition to that, another evidence is that the murdered posses a small test tube of Primordial Sea inside.