Teapot and an odd Start for Fontaine

Somewhere at the edge of the desert Cliff. Aether and Paimon finally made it to the entrance of Fontaine.

 Aether and Paimon finally made it to the entrance of Fontaine

Paimon: Woah! We did it! We made it to Fontaine!

Aether: So this is Fontaine, Ah...the nation of Justice of getting Wet-!

Paimon: Yeah! Wait Wha-?!

Aether: Never mind that, before we enter that nation, we have to check on the girls inside out Teapot and see how they're doing.

Paimon: Yeah Good Idea, we haven't seen Kisara and Titania for a while now!

Aether puts down the Teapot and summons his Elite shadows to guard it while Aether and Paimon went inside.

Aether: "Ah! Still the same as Eve-!

Just as Aether was about to complete his sentence, he was tackled by Both Kisara and Titania.

Kisara/Sirin/Bella: Aether/Darling!

Titania: Aether-Sama we've missed you!

Aether: Woah girls, how have you been?

Titania: We decided to take a break from now on.

Kisara: Yeah, also we kinda have a little problem...

Paimon: What happened. Did the Teapot malfunction?!

Tubby: No, sorry Master Aether, but the stranger is kinda...

Aether: What...?

Once they enter the main house of the Teapot, A familiar face from Celestia is sitting on the Throne. Multiple dark and red cubes starts to sorrounds near her.

???: You... how dare you...

Aether: Sounds like someone is upset today.

Asmoday
[Sustainer of Heavenly Principles]

Asmoday[Sustainer of Heavenly Principles]