The Backrooms Within

Here we see Paimon sitting on Aether's head as they wonder around the backrooms. Luckily Aether manage to get himself prepared before he entered.

His weapons are... his

[Kamish Daggers]
[Super Shotgun]
[Heavy Canon]
[Pistol]

And lastly

[Caelus' Bat]

These are the only weapons he has on his inventory. Luckily he has more enough Ammo and more enough food to store Paimon's Stomach.

Paimon: Ohh.... This is disturbing... Paimon has chills on her spine.

Aether: Dont worry Paimon, besides even if my powers won't work here, we still have a chance of survival...

Paimon: The Reality Stone is probably gonna take forever to find...

Aether: By the way... this is only the beginning of the level...

Paimon: Yea-

Aether: Shhhh!!!

Aether quickly rushes to a nearby wall to hide. They both then hear footsteps close to them. Aether cover Paimon's mouth preventing her to scream.

Aether: *whisper* that thing is here....

Paimon: Mm?!(what thing?!)

Aether: Shhhh.....

Aether slowly peaks near the walls and saw the Entity that lurks in this realm...

The Bacteria

Aether decided to go far away from the footstep until they hear a roar the monster looks like its going in the opposite direction.

Aether: Okay... its finally gone now...

Paimon: Paimon is nearly scared to death...beast that one of the monsters that lurks here?!

Aether: Yep... I think its gone, we need to head further...

Both finally relax because the monster is gone. They proceed to go on their journey away from any entities that lurks in the current level.