Clensing bell and Everlasting Insence

After The team splits up, Aether and Paimon decides to meet madam Ping, the Old lady near the Jujing Terrace where she always stands by with her teas, Aether and Paimon greets one of the Oldest adepti in Liyue.

Madame Ping: *Looks at the glaze lilies Sigh* All things must change...

Aether: Hey there, how do you do?

Madame Ping: Mm? Youngster, are you here to admire the flowers? But it's a shame. These Glaze Lilies have almost wilted...

Paimon: What heppened to them?

Madame Ping: Back in my day, *Looks at the Glaze Lilies again* people said that Glaze Lilies can read human hearts. If they heard beautiful sounds like laughter and singing, they would also bloom joyfully.

Aether's thoughts: 'The same Dialouge as in the game...'

Madame Ping: But if they heard too much wild gossip or slander, they would quickly wither away.

Paimon: So it the flowers feel what is recently happening in Liyue.

Madame Ping: Yes, the rumors of Rex Lapis' death are no small matte. They are everywhere. Some say it was a Fatui plot.

Paimon's thoughts: 'Yes and Nope...'

Madam Ping: Others say that the Qixing made it all up, and still others think that Which Lies in the Deep is breaking free.

Aether: 'Osial...'

Madam Ping: This harbor is like a mountain of dry tinder. One spark and the fire will consume us all... Well, i shall say no more. This old woman's grown too old and naggy... Did you have something to say, youngster?

Aether: Were just simply borrow the Cleansing Bell.

Madam Ping: Ah, that old trinket... I remember it being here with me, but I've grown old. I can't quite recall where it is exactly. An old friend of mine used to wear it on his person, back when i was young...

Flashback from a very long time before M/N gets reincarnated

Aether's thoughts: 'Ok so yeah I know it was Morax gave the bell to Madame Ping as Safekeeping, but in the Lantern Rite event I remember this scene...'

Guizhong

Flashback Ended

Flashback Ended

Aether's thoughts:'I known her name from the Latern Rite event from the game.... Guizhong the creator of the bell.'Yup, the same Cutscene... With the same Cleansing bell...