Goal to the Mind Stone Part 3 (Finale)

Previously

(ALL PICS DONT BELONG TO ME)

Paimon: T-traveler....?

Kisara: Aether....

As the dark aura disappeared around Aether, it reveals him getting taller, and more powerful than the last, the girls were shocked to see this new transformation especially when Kisara starts blushing when she sees Aether's handsome face.

(Finally found who this character is, his name is Frankenstein from the anime Noblesse)

Aether: Now lets get this party started!

Now

We see Aether and Trazyn having a stand off

Trazyn: *Laughs* Hahaha! Now that's the power i was looking for!

Aether: Don't get to cocky, you'll regret it soon!

Aether starts charging at Trazyn with his new found power, the clash becomes intense, both darkness and green electricity completely destroying their surroundings, the walls starts cracking, the army slowly gets destroyed, and now it's just Aether and Trazyn going battling it out.

Meanwhile in the final stage awaits a certain angel who is just standing in the center of the Arena

???: Such Power...He's getting stronger...Just how powerful do you need to become, traveler.

Back to the fight

Aether pushes Trazyn back, slowly damaging his armor plates but keep regenerating. Aether then gets an idea and commands his shadow army to attack Trazyn all at once. giving him enough time to charged up his Ultimate red eyes shadow.

Trazyn then quickly knocks Aether's shadow away, he was about to stop time until Aether interrups by ambushing him from behind. and gets knocked back a few feet away. Trazyn then blast Aether with his green Lighting, only for Aether to counter it by blasting his own darkness powers.

Aether then quickly rushes to Trazyn, but Trazyn stoped time before Aether was gettingb close. Trazyn then slowly walks his way to Aether who is trying to recover.

Trazyn: Hah! and here I thought I was weak, What's wrong? You don't feel so good Aether. heheh...

Aether: *Smirks*Arrogant fool...

Trazyn: *confused* W-wha-

Trazyn was cut off and gets incinerated away by Aether's Blue eyes ultimate Dragon. Trazyn couldn't do anything other than scream in pain.