Valkyries Spar and the Monarch's arrival.

Previously...

Lumine: *shocked* Aether.... What happened to you?!

Aether: Hello...

Wrath of Darkness
Stage 2
(Ashborn/Aether)

Wrath of DarknessStage 2(Ashborn/Aether)

Aether: Lumine... how have you been?

(Now...)

In the Dreamworld

Here we see our twins staring at eather, one, Monarch Aether who is calm and the Princess of the Abyss, Lumine who is Afraid of what happened to her only brother, after a few minutes, she starts to calm down a little and take a deep breaths.

Aether: I know you have some questions you want to ask about me.

Lumine: Yes, what happened to you... this isn't you...

Aether: This isn't you either...

Lumine: ?!

Aether: Why are you joining the Abyss Order?

Lumine: ...     I'm afraid you have to complete your journey in order to figure it out yourself...

Aether: heh... Figures...

Lumine: You still haven't answered my question... What happened to you? Tell me the truth, Aether.

Aether: If were being honest... I have no idea.

Lumine: What do you mean you have no idea?

Aether: Yes... after I woke up, what it seems to be a whole 500 years of slumber... I suddenly have this new powers belong to those of Gods...

Lumine: Those three Cosmic Gods from Liyue Harbor... Who really are they and why are you with them?

Aether: They were pretty nice Gods to begin with, they were the one who gave me these powers to become stronger that not even the Gods of Teyvat can defeat me.

Lumine: But... Why did you ran away after you save me...

Aether: Its because I don't want you to know the real truth about me...

Lumine: What do you mean?

Aether: What I'm telling you now, is only the tip of the Iceberg... and I guess you have to find that one yourself by meeting me in person in the future...