Chapter 3 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 3 Lauren's POV
I turned the tv on as there was an interview that caught my attention. Hunter was giving an interview. He's gotten more handsome since the last time I've seen him (which was 3 years ago). His hair was pulled back, a blue pain v neck and blue jeans. I stood behind the couch and turned the volume up. "So Hunter, you released a new song today." The women asked him as they both were sitting in chairs facing each other. He smiled and shook his head, "I did." "And already it's the #1 song on Spotify, what do you think of that?" "I think it's incredible that a song that was released today can reach #1 less than 24 hours. It's remarkable and the only people I could really thank are my fans because they made it happen." "So sweet of you to thank them. So already, we're hearing rumors that this song was to a specific girl?" He laughed showing his white teeth,"well. I could prove those rumors correct right now." "So it is about a girl!" The women said in excitement,"who's it about?" "Nah, I won't say her name because I don't want to embarrass her, but she was a real good friend of mine." "Hunter, I bet your fans are who are watching are now dying to hear what the song is really about. Do you mind telling us?" He looked down then looked up into the camera as his eyes looked at me as I took a step back, "the song '21' is about being with the one you love. Saying we're just going to rule this world just me and you. And it says it in the chorus 'We go big or we go back home' " he sang in a little voice. He paused for a moment thinking about to say next,"I feel like I should keep who the song is about to myself." "And we understand that." The women responded as she looked into the camera," and that's Hunter Hayes and hear his new song '21' available on Spotify now." I turned the tv off and I was confused. Yes I heard his new song," but if he didn't love me..." I looked up,"why did he write the song about me?"