Chapter 37 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 37 Hunter's POV
"Done?" I heard Lauren say behind me as I continued to walk. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I kept walking and rolled my eyes. "Hunter turn around and look at me." "Why?" I sarcastically said as I continued walking,"Hunter Easton Hayes I'm not going to tell you again-" "you'll tell me that, but you won't tell me about loosing the baby?" I laughed to myself. I heard her gasp as she turned me around and slapped me. Hard. I stumbled backwards and caught myself. I touched the side of my face as it stung badly. I squeezed my eyes to try to make the pain go away. I looked at her as she came up right to my face,"for god sake, show some respect. I DIDNT MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN MR. IM FAMOUS AND YOU SHOULD TELL ME EVERYTHING. It wasn't my fault the baby died, but it is my fault for thinking you weren't going to get mad. I understand how you feel, but you weren't the one who experienced bleeding, pain, GETTING TOLD TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU CHILD IS DEAD. DID YOU HEAR ME? DEAD." I was breathing hard, I was angry, I couldn't even think straight. I turned around and continued walking back to the bus. We got there as I took the leash off of Cole as he ran into the bus and I followed,"HEY HUNTER!" The whole band stood up,"dude, you scared us, where were you? Are you ok?" Matt asked. I looked at everyone knowing I did frighten them, I swallowed,"Lauren had a miscarriage." All their mouths dropped in dis belief,"oh my goodness, I'm so sorry." Sam said as I just looked at him. I couldn't help it, I was going to cry,"no no no.." Steve said as he pulled me into a hug. Before I knew it, all of them were all hugging me. It was like... a group hug. I cried, but it wasn't a loud cry. "Hunter?" Devo whispered, I looked up as he was gesturing to outside. I smiled at everyone and walked out to the cold night as I was trying to figure out why he made me come out here. I looked and saw Lauren laying down near a little patch of grass next to the bus. Star gazing. I looked up as the stars shines brighter than ever. Wow. That's breathe taking. I walked over and laid down next to her, I looked at her as she continued to look straight up, I looked away and looked up too. We were quiet for about 10 minutes as we didn't say anything,"I'm scared." She said as I looked at her as a tear fell from her eye. This has been just a horrible day all around, I wiped her tear then quickly looked up again...