Chapter 43 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 43 Hunter's POV
"You're kidding me right?" Lauren responded in complete shock. I shrugged as I put the ice pack down,"it doesn't matter anymore-" "umm... Yes it does, he hurt you and the police officer only saw you." "They only catch the second person, never the first. It's over with now." "HUNTER NO!" "LAUREN YES! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GO UP AGAINST HIM? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" "If it's the right thing to do." She responded quickly with anger. I just looked at her knowing she was willing to do anything to get back at someone for hurting someone she deeply loves. I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tight. The smell of her hair was perfect, the touch of her skin gave me nerves, her touching me, made me more nervous. I just held her. I hate how I always bring these kind of things home, it makes her feel guilty and that's the last thing in the world that I want, not just for her, but for everyone. I need to change the subject,"hello heaven in green eyes, angel with the gypsy curls.." I sang in her ear,"goodbye hoping and waiting, you're my someday girl.." She hugged me tighter,"you're better than everything, sweeter than fantasy, girl when you look at me I know, you're my someday girl. Oh, I found my someday girl... Yes I did." I finished,"God, I love that song." She responded as she pulled away,"took some time, but then I finally figured it out." I winked. I just looked at her,"did anyone tell you that you're so freakin beautiful?" "Everyday, and that person is you." She responded smiling,"oh you're right. I do tell you. Maybe so you don't forget." "How can I forget when you tell me every two seconds Hunter?" She said laughing,"I don't know, some people have crappy memory." We laughed at each other. This is what a relationship is suppose to be about. Not about lies, not trusting on anther, it's about loyalty. Are you willing to give up your life for someone else? Are you willing to be there for them when they REALLY need you and you know you can't make it? When date someone, you have to know 100% of what you're getting yourself into. When Lauren was my best friend when we younger, I loved her so much I was so scared to even talk to her. For many reasons actually, such as saying something really stupid, embarrassing myself. I should have made my move on her a LONG time ago and I have to be so lucky that she didn't fall in love with someone else. She waited for me and I didn't realize it until I was 20 years old. Kinda dating for 3 years, engaged for 4 months is where we are at now. I know I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with her, she made one mistake and I made one mistake as well. I guess we're even, but that made our love stronger, better. I know I want to marry her, TRY for another kid, move in together, start a family. Most of all, just hold her and kiss her. Tell her she's beautiful every morning, afternoon, night. It's all part of a storyline, but right or wrong, me and Lauren will write our own...

storyline...