Chapter 40 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 40 Lauren's POV
I woke up as I heard a knock on the tour bus door. I looked at Hunter as he was sound asleep. I got up and looked out the window, looks like we're in Florida. I get up and opened it as the sun shined bright in my face I looked to see who it was,"LAUREN BABY!" Jayden yelled,"JAYDEN! SHH!" I walked out and closed the door behind me as he gave me a big hug,"I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN! MATT CALLED ME DOWN HERE BECAUSE YOU AND HUNTER ARE GETTING MARRIED FRIDAY-" "Jayden, slow down." I pulled away from the hug,"why are you here early? It's Monday?" "I'm here early because...WERE WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING TODAY!" "I don't do dresses, I'm walking down in jeans and a t-shirt." "Lauren, this is the moment that will only happen once, yes you can get married again, but your first wedding is always the special. You need a dress. And honey, I know a place were you can get a dress today." I just looked at him,"let me get ready ok?" He smiled big as I smiled and walked back into the bus. I looked at the time as it was 8:45 in the morning. I opened the door as Hunter wasn't in his bed, I raised my brow,"Hunter?" I asked trying to see where he went,"LAUREN!" I turned around and before I knew it, Hunter tackled me on to the bed. I laughed as he laughed on top of me,"that hurt." He complained. "You're on top of me... You're saying you're hurt?" He rested his chin on top of my chest and looked at me,"whose outside?" "Jayden. He wants to take me dress shopping. My original plan was to walk down the aisle in a cute t- shirt and jeans outfit, but he got in my head." "You're going to look beautiful, not that you already are." I smiled at him,"thanks, but you have to wait till Friday." I joked as I sat up and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I closed the door behind me and locked it, then looked at myself in the mirror. Married? To Hunter Hayes? A country singer? Out of all the girls to pick, he picked me. I remember when me and him were best friends and now we're going to get married. I need to write my vows...

"I don't like this one." I said as I looked at the Cinderella dress Jayden picked out for me,"BABY! ITS BEAUTIFUL! You look like a bride." Jayden yelled in excitement. I turned around from the mirror and dropped my hands to the side,"I don't feel like a bride. I don't like this one. We've tried on about 6 dresses and I hated every single one of them." I looked at myself from head to toe,"let me pick a dress, you picked all the ones I tried on." I walked to the dresses and started looking. I need something that will not only make me happy, but Hunter happy. He doesn't like anything big, he likes simple, but yet awesome. I came upon a lace dress. I stopped and looked at it, sweet heart neck line, fit and flare, real sparkly silver belt, long. No train. I pulled it off the hanger and walked into the dressing room. I told off the ugly dress and put on the new one. I looked at myself in the mirror as it hit home. "Oh my god." I said to myself as I covered my mouth. I opened the door as Jayden mouth dropped. I walked to the stand and looked at him. He wiped his eyes,"you look like you're happy." He explained laughing and crying. I laughed as a tear fell from eye. This dress makes me feel like Hunter's bride. "He's going to love it." "I hope because this is the one I'm getting." "YAYAY!!!!" He got up and gave me a big hug. This is the dress I'm going to get married in.