Chapter 4 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 4 Hunter's POV
"Coffee house experience starts at 5:30 Hunter." My manager said then leaving the bus. I nodded and put my guitar down from strumming it. Hopefully this will get my mind off of things, lately, I have a lot of things bothering me. I have gotten a lot of tweets on my new song "21" about why it's to a specific girl. I don't want to talk about it, right now, it's only about me and meeting my fans.

"HI!" I said in excitement as I was taking pictures with everyone," Hunter you're my hero." A fan told me. I hear this a lot, but I never get tried of hearing it. It just makes me more happy and more thankful for them because they made me where I am today. "Thank you babe, you're my wild card!" I responded back as she gave me a hug and cried. A moment like this should never be ignored, I love it so much and it always surprises me. I finished the meet and greet and walked back stage to get ready for the concert. "Hunter Hayes?" I turned around as a women about my age, shorter than me, brown long hair and brown eyes walked up to me. I looked around trying to figure out whether she works here or is a fan,"hello." I politely responded with a suspicious look. "I know I'm not suppose to be back here, but I just really wanted to meet you. You're an inspiration to me..." I paused for a moment. This girl looks very familiar,"thank you. Means a lot." I looked around uncomfortably,"want a pictur-" she shoved me against the wall, then pinned my arms above me head as I could not move. My eyes widened. At this moment of time, no security guards are back here. Her face was close to mine as my heart was beating frantically. I'm so scared at this very moment,"Hunter I'm not like any other fan." She whispered mysteriously,"yea I can tell, may you please let me go-" "Hunter who is the song about?" I raised my brow,"Its about my mom!" I responded with a fake smile, she slapped me. I'm shocked. Who is this women? She cannot just hit me like that. "It's about your best friend isn't it?" "Who the heck are you? Can you please let go." I started raising my voice. Her face got closer to mine as I stopped,"Hunter, me and you can be together-" "I honestly do not want to push you to the ground because that will make me look bad so I'm just going to yell for help, HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" I started squirming as she tried to hold me down,"WHO ARE YOU!? HELP IM GOING TO DIE!" I screamed louder,"AHHHHHHH!" The security finally came and took the women. I sat there in disbelief, who was she? I don't know her? And why is everyone in my business about who the song is about? I dusted myself off as I noticed she scratched the side of my face real hard. I snapped out of it, grabbed my guitar and ran out to the stage.