Chapter 48 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 48 Lauren's POV
"Where's Hunter?" I asked walking around backstage before the concert. "I think he went to the bathroom." Steve said as he was tying his shoe,"why?" "You'll see." I responded winking. I walked to where the bathroom's were at, the door swung wide open and hit me in the face. I stumbled backwards and caught my balance,"LAUREN!" Hunter screamed as he grabbed me,"I DIDN'T KNOW! WELL I KNEW I HIT SOMETHING, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW I HIT YOU!" "It's ok." I said before I squeezed. I got loose and snapped out it,"we're you going to say something or were you going to use the restroom?" I pulled on a fake smile and started swaying back and forth, Hunter smiled and titled his head,"Lauren?" "Hunter?" He laughed and crossed his arms,"what is it?" I leaned in and whispered in his ear. I leaned away as his eyes grew huge,"WHAT!? YOU'RE PREGNANT!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? WAIT, DON'T ANSWER THAT, I KNOW THAT ANSWER. I ALSO KNOW THE ANSWER ON WHEN IT HAPPENED! OH MY GOD, LAUREN WE'RE HAVING A CHILD!" I smiled and nodded my head fast,"I KNOW!" "OH MY GOD!" He yelled in excitement and pulled me into a hug as I hugged him so tight and he hugged me tighter. I was laughing, crying, tears of joy. I've never seen Hunter so happy and that's the best thing in the world for me to see. We pulled away as he smiled as a tear fell from his eye,"why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tear,"we can start over." He whispered,"I know and I'm sorry." "Don't. Don't apologize baby. It's in the past, we focus on now." "You're about to go on." He looked at the stage then back at me. He just couldn't take his eyes off of me until I had to push him on stage,"GOOOOO!" I screamed laughing as he put on his guitar on and ran out on stage and started playing. I was humming "Tattoo" as he was singing and everyone was singing along. Hunter's gonna be a dad. What he always wanted to be. Hunter thought his dream of making it big in the music industry was impossible. He thought it was more than an impossible dream, but look where he is now. Touring, meeting fans that got him to where he is now. No dream is impossible, you have to believe in yourself and in that dream. When you're working hard to achieve it and some sort of challenge steps in your way and you want to quit? Are you serious? Do you really expect a dream to be handed to you? No, it's earned. Chase your dream, chase the impossible, because nothing is impossible.