Chapter 24 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 24 Hunter's POV
I put my ear piece in my ear and started jumping to get the nerves out of me. I rolled my neck to stretch it out, arm stretches for playing my guitar so I don't get cramps,"WOO! IM READY!" I said out loud trying to get loose,"ya ready Hunter?" Matt said slapping the back of my head,"I'm so pumped out-" "well before you go on stage, we have to do our chant," "right." I said as I turned around as my whole crew was there,"hands in!" I demanded, our hands came in a circle,"10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 MAINE!" We all yelled together. "SHOW TIME!" One of us yelled as they ran out except me,"HUNTER, HUNTER, HUNTER!" The fans yelled, I grabbed my guitar and put it on,"now or never." And I ran out and started jamming out to "21" as the crowd roared. "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I yelled before I started singing. I was jumping, laughing, smiling, having a good time. I missed this, this is what I miss most, singing and performing for the people who make my music worth something, without them, I wouldn't be here, living my dream. It was getting towards the end of the concert, I walked to the front stage as sweat dripped down from my head, I was trying to catch my breathe, I held the microphone up to my mouth as the crowd cheered,"so it's getting towards the end of the show..." I said,"and usually I would just run backstage and drink 4 gallons of water..." Everyone started laughing,"but what I would like to do is sing a song with everyone-" I was cut off by loud screams,"so after 3, you guys scream out what song you want all of us to sing and I'll try my best to listen to the most requested ok?-" I was cut off again,"1, 2,3!!!" And everyone started screaming all these songs. Sheesh, I can't even hear what their saying,"one more time, 1, 2, 3!!" As they all screamed again,"alright I heard Wanted and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheehan. So after 3, you're going to scream out one of those two songs, 1,2-" I was cut off by thousands of requested,"I heard mostly Thinking Out Loud, ARE WE GOING TO SING THINKING OUT LOUD!!!????" They screamed in response,"I'll start it and I'll let you guys sing it ok?" I walked closer to get a view of everyone,"🎶So honey now..." I pointed the microphone towards the crowd,"🎶TAKE ME INTO YOUR LOVING ARMS🎶" they sang,"🎶KISS ME UNDER THE LIGHT OF A THOUSAND STARS! PLACE YOUR HEAD ON MY BEATING HEART, IM THINKING OUT LOUD. AND MAYBE WE FOUND LOVE RIGHT WHERE WE ARE." We finished as I just smiled big as tears started welling up in my eyes, the crowd cheered, clapped,"God I love you guys so much, you are my world." I told them,"GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS!" I said as I walked off the stage, and did exactly what I said I was going to do, drink 4 gallons of water,"that was nice of you Hunter to do that." Matt told me, I swallowed my water,"you always have to give back to them." "And you are totally right my brother." He finished as he gave me a little playful punch on my arm, I laughed. I have Thinking Out Loud stuck in my head now,"we found love right where we are." I sang to myself.